99 Names of Allah

All the benefits and meanings of The 99 Names of Allah.

Credits to Islamic.relief.org.uk site and name of Allah.org.uk site for the information.

•••

“Allah – there is no deity except Him. To Him belong the best names.” (Qur’an 20:8)

“And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them.” (Qur’an 7:180)

•••

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:

Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.” (Bukhari)

•••••

Ar-Rahman

Reciting it 100 times after every obligatory prayer will enhance memory and awareness. The reciter will feel the burden vanishing away from his heart.

2. Ar-Raheem

Reciting it after Fajr prayer 100 times will keep the person safe from all tribulation. Moreover, he will find everyone benevolent towards him.

3. Al-Malik

Recitation of this name after Fajr prayer will make a person become rich.

4. Al-Quddus

Agitation never comes close if someone recites it 100 times every day.

5. As-Salam

The sick will regain his health if this is recited to him 160 times. It also keeps the frequent reciter, of this name, safe from all types of tribulations.

6. Al-Mumin

Reciting it 631 times will keep you safe from anguish.

7. Al-Muhaymin

This purifies the soul of a person, if it is recited 100 times after taking a bath and offering two rakaats of prayer.

8. Al-Aziz

Recitation of this name 41 times after Fajr prayer will make the person independent from others and will earn respect.

9. Al-Jabbar

Whoever recites this name several times will not be forced to do anything. He will be safe from cruelty and hardship.

10. Al-Mutakabbir

The one who recites this name frequently will earn respect and gain success.

11. Al-Khaliq

Allah will assign an angel to guide the person righteously if he recites this name 100 times continuously for a prescribed limit of 7 days.

12. Al-Bari

This name only signifies that Allah created all things in proportion.