Distant || 15

Começar do início

"to feed the birdie– birds," she sighs, "can i go?"

"birds...?" jimin gives her weird look, "you wanna feed birds out of nowhere?"

"uhm yeah, i feel like doing something good."

"well clean your room for the starters and then do your homework,"

"i did my homework, it's done you can check!" aera emphasises, looking at him with a huff, "and now i'm going out, bye!"

"aera," yoongi says, "you're not going anywhere."

"but appa–"

"i said no," yoongi voices out more firmly and pats her back, nodding towards the house, "get in,"

aera looks down, nodding slowly and bends down to take off the skates which yoongi allows and starts walking back, giving her time to sneak away, "sorry appa!" she says, skating away as fast as she can, seeing yoongi and jimin glaring from the gate, letting her know that she's in trouble when she comes back.

aera cares less, focusing ahead of her and goes to the nearest park where she stops for a moment, pulling out her phone from her bag and calls on jungkook's number, hoping he would pick up as soon as possible, at least before jimin or anyone else comes out to take her back.

"hello? aera?" it's not her brother who answers but his friend, making her sigh on the line, "jungkook is sleeping right now, is it something urgent?"

"uhm kinda', where is he? i wanted to see him,"

"we're at my place," daniel says.

"oh okay, i'll come in a few minutes,"

"alright, how are you coming? do you want me to pick you up?"

"no no, it's fine. i'll come by myself. bye," she says before hanging up and makes her way towards daniel's house for she had gone there a few times with jungkook and knew the way enough to get there without getting lost.

as the distance to daniel's place decreases, aera feels her eyes getting teary, remembering how bad he was hurt when she saw him yesterday and even now his friend said he was sleeping, means he really must be in a bad condition. she rubs her eyes, messing up that instant and breaks into a sob as she fell down. a few people stop by, gasping on seeing tears rolling down her lips when they help her up and dust off the clothes, asking if she's okay.

aera just nods slowly, dusting her burning hands and ignoring the blood surfacing up on her knee and elbow, making her way to daniel's place to see jungkook. he's hurt way more than this. rubbing away the tears frequently from her eyes, she finally reaches the house, taking off the skates and climbs up the stairs, pressing the doorbell a few times.

"danny oppa, open the door!" she calls.

"coming!" she hears and soon the door is opened, revealing a messy-haired daniel, probably just awaken too. "hey, come in," he says with a soft smile which doesn't last long as his eyes notice her tears, "why are you crying? and how did you get hurt?"

"i fell on the way," she shrugs, "where's jungkookie?"

"ah he's upstairs, come," he pats her back, leading her upstairs to a room, "go in, i'll get something to treat your wound,"

aera says nothing and opens the door slowly, peeking inside, having the tears back when she finds jungkook laying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. there are bandages on him though, one on his eyebrow, one on his cheek and some ointment on the side of his lower lip. she rubs her eyes, approaching him quietly and sits on the bed, tugging on the blanket to see his hands for she remembers seeing blood dripping yesterday.