I got my phone and took a quick picture of her. We stopped when the red light showed up. I posted her picture on my instagram account. Wala pang minuto nakita ko na agad ang comment ni Laureen.

Can I block her? Dude, she was fucking commenting like this 'Nuxs, having a date? Wala namang label. Ehem, label, please! Aagawin ko siya sayo.' just like what the fuck? I will block this woman.

She was ruining the beautiful picture because of her comment! I put down my phone and continued driving.

Napailing nalang ako. We'll just talk about her Mom and her phone dahil basag raw, e,  hinagis niya kaya 'yon. It's her fault anyway, mag-aalarm tapos kapag tumunog ay ibabato.

Nang makarating sa restaurant, bumaba na kami. Pinauna ko na siya. Sumunod naman ako. I told her to put our babies in the guard's place. We can't eat if we are holding them. And in fact, maraming tao sa loob. Baka magreklamo kung sakaling dala niya si Lucy.

Pagpasok namin ay agad kaming sinalubong ng manager. I was confused dahil may naririnig kaming sigaw. Nakakahiya sa ibang mga kumakain.

"You're so stupid!" 

Darlene and I looked in the woman's direction. May nagagalit nga na customer. Natigil ako sa pagtingin sa babae dahil kay Darlene. 

Maganda pa rin pala si Darlene habang naka-side view? Her nose is pointed and she has a perfect jaw whenever she's in her sideview. Maganda talaga siya. But sometimes... I remember about the Heiress. I couldn't help but to think if she really has Royal Blood.

What if she is a Heiress in the Kingdom? What if... that's the reason why everyone wants her head? Because she will inherit everything, just like the throne that they're talking about.

Iniling ko iyon nang ituro niya ang nag-eeskandalo na babae. She's really so damn pretty. Ang ganda niya talaga sobra.

We went to the woman. She kept on talking—I mean shouting. Some customers were looking at her. This is fucking embarrassing.

Nakatingin lang ako sa babaeng customer. I saw a shock in her eyes when she saw Darlene. Why is she shocked to see Darlene and a bit nervous. After a second, she glared. 

"Grabeng tingin 'yan..." Darlene mumbled.

Tiningnan kong mabuti ang mukha ng babae. I think... I've seen her.

Sandali ko pang tiningnan. Wait, what the fuck? Astralla?! That's fucking Aristotle's sister! I saw their information and even their faces, so I can't be wrong. This is Astralla Morriston, Aristotle's twin sister. And Tita Serine's half sister.

Fuck… she's here! 

Bigla akong kinabahan nang makita ang isang kotse sa labas. Kahit na madilim sa labas, alam kong isa 'yon sa humahabol sa amin noon.

"Stop glaring at her." Bigla akong nanlamig.

"You seem familiar..." Astralla said.

"Isa 'yan sa babae mo noon, 'no?" Matalim ang tingin sa akin ni Darlene.

What?! Ew! And... yuck... this woman is older than me! Hindi ako pumapatol sa mas matanda sa akin. Kay Darlene lang ako pumapatol! 

"What? Of course not! I don't know her." Tanggi ko kahit na kilala ko si Astralla, I can't just tell her about this. "Maybe it was your fault. You may be talking on the phone and not noticing your order because you're busy." 

"Iyon nga po. May kausap po kayo sa cellphone at tanging tango lang ang ginawa niyo." Jona said.

"Fine! It was my fault!" It's really your fault. "I will never come back here." Astralla glared at Darlene and whispered. "Princess..."