After doing a simple cleaning of Jia's wound, XunMi began cutting off the pieces of flesh around the wound that had withered. Along the wound, she neatly cut a gap in Jia's stomach. Using a gloved finger, XunMi lightly pulled out the intestines that had been cut and began stitching them together. When she was done, she carefully placed them back. She then cleaned up the silted blood water in his stomach.

While doing all of this, her hands were steady while her forehead was filled with perspiration. Her heart was also beating abnormally fast. This was the first time performing surgery on someone, she was still an amateur. But while she was worrying, she was also excited: she had the ability to save a life.

Yuan He wanted to help her wipe away the beads of sweat gracing her hairline but didn't want to disturb her. Instead, he pressed down heavily on Jia's wrists. Even if Jia were to wake up from the pain, he wouldn't be able to move a muscle under Yuan He's grip. Everyone else had stopped what they were doing and circled around them. They watched with astonishment at this disturbing method of lifesaving, speechless. They thought that the operation was over as XunMi began putting away her weapons, but then they saw her pull out a spicule looking object. They saw her repeatedly sewing around Jia's wound. This time, they really didn't know how to close the agaped mouths.

XunMi mischievously added a pretty butterfly knot to the meeting point of her sewing.

She relaxed. It was finally done. She patted Jia's forehead. There was no signs of fever. Good.

"He shouldn't be moved right now. I gave him some anti-inflammatory medicine. He should be fine."

XunMi stood up, staggering a bit. Yuan He quickly reached out to steady her. "Are you alright?"

Shaking her head, XunMi tried to clear her foggy head. "I'm fine, I just exerted too much energy just now. I'm just a bit lightheaded. I'll be fine after resting. Please make yourselves at home, don't disturb me." XunMi used the wall as support and walked into her cave. She headed straight for her head and went to sleep.

She urgently needed time to recover right now. She never knew how exhaustive such a attentive task could be.

Yuan He worriedly watched her walk away. He wanted to follow behind her. But he was conscious of her status as an unmarried female. If news got out, there would be bad gossip.

Instead, he stood in front of the opening, staring yearningly at the figure lying on the bed.

"Clan leader, this female is a high leveled shaman. If she could join our clan, then that would be a great honour for YanYan." Gavin leaned in.

Xi's eyes shined as he spoke with excitement, "Our old priest once said that God's messenger would descend into YanYan. She will have an imprint on her and can lead YanYan to even higher heights! This female must be the Beast God's angel! There's even a mark on her forehead."

Gavin and Jacob froze in astonishment. That's right, this female was far too...pretty in a way that made her stand out. Especially her previously showcased medical treatment method. That was unheard of!

More importantly, everyone in the clan knew about that prophesy. It was just that hundreds of years had gone by. No one had been found so it had long been forgotten.

--

224

The proclaimed angel XunMi: .... (~o~)~zZ was currently getting her beauty sleep.

Yuan He's expression was serious, but his heart was beating like an infatuated idiot. Mi was really pretty. No wonder she was an angel.

The group suddenly quieted, turning their gaze to the the silhouette inside the cave. They were no longer worried about Jia's health. Now that an angel has helped out, everything should be fine.

Quick Transmigrating Second Female Lead's CounterattackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara