Little backstory/ Chapter 1

On the battle field Eddard died before he could find his sister Lyanna. Lyanna was in Dorne being guarded by the King's guard. She was able to give birth to a son, the child to Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. Lyanna knew that her child would not be safe if Robert found out the truth so she handed her son to 3 members of the king's guard over the narrow sea. Ser Arthur Dayne took the child and his sister Ashara Dayne over the narrow sea where they all can be safe. 

Where Lyanna played her part when she saw Robert Baratheon. For Lord Eddard's wife Catelyn Stark took her son to the vale, to be with her sister. And that was a mistake on her part, where Lady Lysa arryn killed her sister and her child. It was later found out by Jon Arryn in the act. Jon Arryn tried to get his wife but Petyr Baelish, leaving Petyr killing Jon Arryn. Both of them covered it by a fever. Meaning the king needed a new hand of the king. 

Robert Baratheon already had a idea for the new hand, Tywin Lannister. Other than that Lyanna Stark has been asking Robert to go where she was born and to see her brother. Robert agreed on the matter, Robert loves the northers. 

When Cersei Lannister married Benjen Stark, the Lannister gold helped the north, Cersei "up" the north to her taste. 

--------------------

King's Landing 

" Robert, if I see you drink once you will get a beating from me". Lyanna said

" I would not put it pass you love". Robert said

The King sent a letter to the north, telling Benjen that they were coming. Giving Benjen and Cersei a short time to get everything ready for the king and queen and court. Taking their time getting to the north, Cersei took her daughters in hand before the King comes while Benjen takes his sons. All of the rooms were getting ready and making sure there is enough food for all. 

The Starks in there best clothes for the King and Queen,  Cersei was in her fine clothes standing next her husband, Benjen someone she really cared for. Someone that has her heart. And their children stood in the a line next to the parents waiting for the King to come. When the King came, all bowed down. Robert waited for Lyanna to come out of the carriage with their daughters. Lyanna saw Benjen and she came running to him, getting him off guard. Robert hugs Benjen as well. Lyanna looks at Cersei and they start a conversation while Robert looks Benjen's children. 

All move inside to relax after a long trip from king's landing to the north. 

The clothes Cersei was wearing when the King came to Winterfell

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Lion and the Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें