Ch. 13

*Huge Time Skip*
January 26

June

We are currently sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to be called to London. Today is the big day and the boys are so excited.

"Holy fuck we're actually going to be famous!" Michael said a bit loud.

I snuggled into Luke. It's like 5:00AM

"Mikey be quiet" Ashton whisper yelled.

Michael just sticks his tongue out at him and continued to be loud.
Ashton sticking out his at Michael.

Oh it's too early for all this shit.

*skip plane ride*

We stepped out in London to be greeted by a guy in a tux with "5SOS" on a sign.

We walked up to him and the boys told him who they were. As I was about to follow the boys the guy stopped me.

"Sorry miss but who are you?"

"Im Luke's girlfriend "

He looked at me funny.

"Yeah right. Sorry no fans allowed. "

"Im not lying! Luke!" I screamed out to get his attention. He looked over and started to walk towards us.

"Now I told you to go before I get security" he said grabbing my arm harshly making me yelp.

"Excuse you, she's not a fan. She's my girlfriend " Luke said angrily at how the guy was treating me as he pulled me into a hug.

"Oh Im so sorry Mr. Hemmings" he said nervously.

"If I ever see you grab her or even a fan like that again I'll make sure you will not be working for anyone" Luke spat.

The guy nodded nervously.

When we got in the car Luke lifted up my sleeve to where the driver grabbed me and I had a slight red hand mark.

"That fucker" Luke said quietly through gritted teeth.

"Babe it's ok" I placed my hand on his cheek to calm him. I kissed him sweetly and cuddled into him.

The car ride was silent due to the boys nervousness. "Guys you'll do great! Now take a deep breath because it looks like we're here" I said looking out the window.

I got out first and as each boy got out they hugged me, even Ashton. We've been getting along and he promised to never hurt me again.

We all walked in and up to a big desk that had an adorable little girl sitting on it. She looked to be 5 years old.

"Hi sweetie is there a grown up in charge?" I asked because knowing the boys they are all too awkward to speak to little kids.

The little girl smiled and nodded furiously making her blonde pigtails bounce around.

"My mommy is coming back from talking to the big scary guy" she giggled.

As we waited the little girl took a liking to Michael's now purple hair.

Suddenly a woman and a tall man walked over to us. "Mommy!" The little girl jumped up and hugged the woman.

"Hi you guys must be the band that is meeting with one direction and their management "