Seeing her beg was music to my ears.. she was constantly releasing soft sobs out of frustration while I was teasing her non stop by soft tickle touches on her thigh...

Finally as I got satisfied, I sighed as I pulled her closer from her waist towards me but she suddenly screamed..

??- Kya hua ab?

Siya- d-dard ho rha hai...*sobs*..

I sighed as I look to see where it hurts her when my eyes went up to her leg which was bleeding and there were blood stains on the bed..

I sat up straight and took her leg as she cried in pain...

??- SHUT UP!!

I got angry from her continuous crying as I grabbed my shirt and tore a piece before stuffing it in her mouth as I cup her cheeks harshly from my one hand..

??- shut.up...

I went down to her leg and took the hold of some tweezers from a side as I also grabbed the medical box..

Throughout these 10 mins when I plucked out the bullet from her leg, she was a complete crying mess, trying to fight back but the viagara effect kept her back..

I treated her wound and finally looked up at her to see her nearly passing out..

??- so jaao ab...

And she closed her eyes..

??- Itni asaani se to mai bhi nhi chodunga ise....

I said as An idea popped up in my mind...

I smirked and untied her before removing her clothes fully, leaving her in her undies..

Next Morning...

I woke up
My head hurts
I'm on the side of the bed
My hair are messy
My mouth tastes like a rotten banana
My body hurts
And most weirdly

I'm naked...

??- so did u enjoyed last night hm?...

That was a very bad dream...

My eyes opened as I found myself in the middle of the bed...

My hands are tied to the bed poles along with my feet but Still Il covered with a blanket... Luckily I'm wearing my clothes and not like others who don't remember anything after passing out...I remember each and everything.....Maybe..

Siya- Excuse me!! Koi hai?!!!..

I yelled when the bathroom door opened as the bade baalo vaala rakshas came out wearing some Pants with a shirt..

??- Chillao mat, Khol rha hu..

Siya- *sarcastic smile* Thoda jaldi kar skte hai aap?...

??- Nhi... Sorry..

I rolled my eyes as he came near me...

He looked at me and suddenly smirked before coming closer to me..

Like that-😶....

My breath hitched as he whispered-

??- You're hot when you're needy....

Siya-..... Shut up..

He backed off and started untieing me as I pushed him off me and fixed my hair before walking towards the washroom...

I saw a pair of clothes inside as I rolled my eyes and locked the door...

As I removed my clothes, My eyes widened, looking at . Myself in the mirror as I eyes my whole body..

Siya- WHAT THE DUCK IS THIS?!..

I yelled and saw all those purple and red marks over my body...

My head literally bursted off from anger but still I decided to run off them in shower and I did..

I wore my so called provided clothes-

Untangling my hairs, I made a High pony with two stands coming on my eyes

I walked out and saw that so someone, eyeing me head to Toe..

Siya- Tharkiyo ki tarah muh se laah mat tapakao...Naam kya hai tumhara vaise?

??- Oh babe, You must've Heard it....BHUVAN BAM...

Siya-....What.....No...Bh-bhuvan bam?...

Bb- mhm....

Siya- Um-*laughs* shakal dekhi hai apni?..Bhuvan to boht handsome hai or tum to kisi angle se uske jaise nhi dikh rhe..

He raised his one brow at me as I dropped my laugh and got serious..

Siya- ...... WHERE'S MY HECKING PHONE-LET ME GOOGLE IT...

I said as he tossed up my Phone to me and...

Siya- *gasp*...B-b-bhuvan-n....

Bb- Ho gya believ-

I ran towards him and sat near him, clinging a Little as I clicked some selfies without his permission when he snatched away my Phone And pulled my waist...

Bb- What do u think you're doing hunny?..

Siya- I-ah.....Are u real?.

Bb- No I'm fake...Of course I'm real..

Siya- ....*faints*

Bb- *chuckles* Baby....

TBC...