|make a enemy|

.
.

.
...
..
.

Sparky POV

I got to the exit of my game and saw a a small train, i sat down in one of the seats and saw the twins coming, I waved them and they sat down next to me. To our surprise we saw turbo come too, he sat next to one of the twins, crossing his arms, I giggled and looked away, he's a strange one I thought to myself. The train went off and I just sat there, there twins were talking about something, I was mostly focused on turbo, I don't get why he was so angry?? Like?? Isint he supposed to be happy to have a new character in his game? Eh I really don't care tbh, he's kinda cute if I do say. I smiled to myself.

We got the central station, it was my first time exiting turbo time! And my god, it was so cool!! There were so many game characters just talking to each other and all. I looked around and saw the guys from across out, they looked really cool, I hope to race with em. I didn't go with the crowd surrounding them because I would take their time, I'm also new, I don't want to make myself visible.

As I was looking around amused, I felt a tap on my shoulder I jumped and look to my back, its princess peach! "Oh hey! Its a pleasure to meet you!-" "who are you and why are you in my boyfriends game??" Peach cut me off, I was taken back by this action, "excuse me?" I said "you heard me, peasant" she said to me with a attitude, wow, this is not the peach I expected "well, um, my name is Sparky , the new unlocked character of turbo time! Its a pleasure to-" she cut me off again "yeah yeah, what ever.., why are you a girl??" She said, "um.. Because I was designed like this? What's your problem??" I accidently said that in a high tone catching the attention of some people even turbo, "ugh, what's MY? problem??, what's yours? By simply just existing, your everyone problem, I mean, look at you, you are useless for the game your in! Your just going to make my Turbo less popular!" She said in a sad tone " 'my turbo?' What-" then I came to realization, " ohhhhh!!!! You think I'm going to steal Turbo from you and make me and him the popular couple? Huh?" I said while taking my helmet off, it was silent until I spoke again, "well think again I've been here for one day, AND as if I would even date him, he's... Well maybe who knows" I said with a smirk, "UGH as if!!! I- you- WHAT EVER!! Turbo lets go" I looked at her heading off and turbo looking at me, he was shocked along with the crowd. They went away, so did I, I still wanted to see stuff, this event wasn't going to stop me.

As I walked a guy stopped me, its my neighbor Felix! "Oh hey! Need anything" I asked "no, but I must say, great job on standing up to peach, others do but she ends up roaring them until they give up, mist be your lucky day Sparky !" He said in a happy tone. "Since you are new here, want me to show you around? I could introduce you to some people too!" He said "ofc! A tour would be nice" I said smiling at him, we continued to walk, as we talked, my first friend I said to myself.

Turbo's POV

As I walk next to peach, I was still processing what the new girl said 'well maybe who knows??' WHAT IS THA SUPPOSED TO MEAN?? first day and she already has a crush on me?? She don't got a chance...I think? Pretty brave to stand up to peach tbh, that was cool.. "I can't believe that the players decided to unlock that brat!" Peach said taking me out of my trans, "uhh, yeah, same thoughts over here.." I said in a angry tone "what's wrong, I thought that you would be a bit more angry at this" she said "well its not my problem! As if I can do anything.." I said back "delete her code.. That's what you should do" she said, "are you insane???!!?" I said to her "no! I don't think so, and dont talk to me like that turbo, besides she's useless anyways" she said, "not completely, if we use her to get close to other people and spill their secrets?? That's a good idea, all I have to do i play bffs with her!" I said smirking "good idea turbo, this is why we are perfect for each other" peach said as we walked, this was perfect, this way we could ruin her! I hope this plan DOSENT go south..

[817 words]