Chapter 107 - The End or, is it?

Zacznij od początku

Seraphina's eyes drifted away from him as she said, "Err... I can't promise."

But then she recalled that Prince Billard had sent a letter to her father as she said, "Prince Billard said he had sent a letter to my father maintaining secrecy." She looked at him and asked, "Do you want me to go away?"

"Do you want to go back to your guild?" He asked back as Seraphina went silent and Demian said with a sad face, "If you wish to go back, I would not stop you."

Seraphina stayed silent and Demian thought maybe she wanted to go back. His heart fell at that.

Demian had enough power to keep Seraphina in Dragon Landing and if he wanted, he could force her to stay against her will but if he did that Seraphina would be sad. He loved her too much to see her sad so he said, "Alright." He gave a weak smile and added, "I will take you back to your nation."

Seraphina's heart thumped in her chest as she never thought that she could finally go back to her guild but at the same time, she felt a small tug in her belly. She felt restless and she felt hurt and troubled. A pain.

She should be happy yet she started to cry and Demian looked at her with wide eyes and asked, "Are you that happy to go back?"

She sniffed some more as Demian embraced her small body in his cocoon as it was unbearable to watch the love of his life breaking dawn before him. She buried her face on his hard chest and a muffled voice came, "No. I don't want to leave you."

She cried more as Demian stayed frozen in his place with confused eyes. She sniffed and said, "I love you."

Seraphina pulled away and started to tell, "I-I was scared when Zekalis sent the wind arrow toward you. I thought you died. I thought," she looked up at him, "I thought I lost you."

Demian looked at his adorable wife as Seraphina kept crying and telling him many times that she had fallen for him and she didn't know what to do. She wanted to see her father but she didn't want to leave Demian.

He felt happiness spreading in his heart and he knew Seraphina loved him as much as he loved her. So, letting her go was out of option.

Demian chuckled as Seraphina glared at him. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just you are crying like a child wants his favorite cookie."

It made Seraphina to clench her jaw as she let out an angry growl. "Fine! I will go back to my father."

Demian caught her in his chest and whispered in her ears, "Who said you can get to decide that?"

Seraphina shied at that but Demian said, "Let's go meet your father."

Seraphina gave him a questioning glance. "What do you mean?"

"My brother had sent your father, Master Jord Flameheart, a message already and told him everything about the dark guild wizards too also about you mistakenly exchanged with the human bride. So, it is our duty to let him know that his daughter is well fed and alive here." Demian said, "Because everyone thinks the two races could only kill if they see each other but it is time that we break that hatred and assure your father that you won't be harmed here."

Seraphina knew his father and her guild members. She was afraid that if she went back, her father would be reluctant to let her go with the dragons.

Demian's eyes glinted in the dark as if he had already read her mind and he said, "You are my wife now, Seraphina. Even if you are a wizard, your father has no rights to demand you back. If he does, it means war."

Seraphina looked at him with worried eyes but Demian said, "But don't worry, I will be going with you and I will make your father feel at ease by showing that I can take care of you and I won't harm you."

He smiled gently and Seraphina nodded in relief as she buried her face again in his chest and Demian wrapped his hands around her.

But what Seraphina hadn't noticed was that the deep blue eyes of him portrayed a devilish glint. Both sides of his lips curled up as an evil smirk appeared because Demian Von Oskar Sanatos Salamander was anything but a gentle Prince. He was the cruel Prince of the Dragon Kingdom and he always got what he wanted by hooks or crooks.

He knew that Jord Flameheart wouldn't let go of Seraphina once they reached the Fire Nation but he wasn't going to let anyone have Seraphina. Because she belonged to him. After all, she was the Dragon's Flame Queen.

The End

....

....

....

Or, is it?

Chaos smiled as he sighed and leaned back on his chair which he liked to think of as his throne. He was satisfied with the chaos he created but it wasn't enough. What's the fun if there is no trouble? He thought with a scoff.

Peace glared at him as he stiffened and he looked innocently at his girlfriend as if he was pouting that she always doubted him. Well, if he was in his girlfriend's shoes, he would have doubted him too.

But then a question was raised and he realized he had almost forgotten about it.

"What happened to the human princesses?"

The End