Lizzy's Short Story (English)

Lizzy was a six-year-old girl who lived somewhere in the USA. She wasn't a girl with a lot of friends, she only had two called Ryan and Dylan. She didn't get along with the girls because all she have met were very "bad" as she would say. Girls mess with her because she dresses up like a boy, she had fun with them...basically she liked the same as them, and for that reason her best friends were boys. Her grades were excellent and she was a happy girl, the smile never left her face and her green eyes never stop shining.

Her parents were the main investors of a famous company with lots of benefits. But over time, that company started to lose money. The higher you rise, the harder you fall, right?

Her parents lost so much money that they couldn't afford the education that the little girl needed. So her aunt Cass had to take care of her. The woman had a little white house with two floors, Lizzy's new room was going to be her cousin Johnny's old one. It was a blue room with a big bed with light blue sheets and some shelves with action figures over them. At the door's right side there was a pretty big white desk with a computer, a stereo and a pile of CDs of bands like Green Day and A Day To Remember. those were bands that her cousin loved and she enjoyed them too, so she wasn't going to throw them or anything.

A week later, her parents came over to talk with her and her aunt Cass.

"Mum...?" the little girl hugged her mom "What's the matter?"

"Lizzy...we have to go" Her mother bended down to talk with her little girl, which was looking at her surprised "Do you remember we had money because we lended it to other people?" She nodded. "We have to travel to Europe to sort some things out...but we will be back I promise you, darling" Lizzy nodded again and hugged her mum while the woman had a tear running down her face. They weren't going to come back, they didn't have enough money and had to start again somewhere new.

Before they left, her mom gave her a gift. She said goodbye to them and left the gift in her room without opening it. Some time after her friends came over and rushed to her room.

"Hey, what's that?" Dylan grabbed the box that her parents gave to her. She shrggedand opened the gift. Inside there was a little music box with a lot of drawing all over it. Ryan noticed a handle and with Lizzy's permission he used it. A lullaby started to play and when the song stopped, a tiny green doll came out. The kids laughed and left the room to play in the backyard to play hide and seek.
Lizzy went to her room t pick up her bag to have a sleepover at Ryan's place, when suddentl shoc the grren doll that came out of the music box, but ten times bigger. When she was about to scream the doll covered her mouth.

"Don't scream, please" Lizzy nodded and he uncovered her mouth. "My name is Kellin and I'm going to be your best friend" The doll hugged her and she hugged him back a little bit surprised "I came ouo of that box when you used the handle" he pointed to the music box her parents gave to her.

"My best friend? But I already have two..." The little girl picked up the bag from the floor.

"Oh, really?" He bended his head "Can I meet them?"

"Sure...Dylan, Ryan!" She shouted and some time later they were in her room "He's Kellin, he came out of the music box."

"Woah! Does he talk? Does he move?" Lizzy nodded o all of their questions and played with Kellin for a while until they had to go Ryan's place.

"Can we take him?" Lizzy refused. She didn't want to break the new toy her parents gave her, which she was going to take good care of. They left and Kellin was free to walk as he plased so he took advantage of that and started to do his thing...

Two days had passed since the sleepover and Lizzy hadn't talked to her friends since then. She tried to contact their parents but they didn't know anything about them either, they were crazy worried, and so was she at this point.

That very day she was laying with Kellin, in her opinion, he knew everything because he answered her questions very easily. She started to think about her friends and the question came out of her mouth without even thinking.

"Kellin, where are my friends?" The little girl looked at him in the eye. The doll just said without hesitation:

"They are gone forever...I am your best friend now, Lizzy."

---------------
And this is the end of this story! I don't really know if did the right form sorry u.u

I finally finished this, after about three years . God I'm a mess xd.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

-Lost_Soul