He's done so much for you, ever since that night last year. The night he realized that he fucked up so bad. Like royally messed things up, although he was too stubborn to admit to anyone that he did so. But he changed for the better that night, knowing where his heart lay.

"Fuck!" Eren slammed his hand on the top of his wheel, a red light flashing above him right as he was just about to turn into his complex's lot. All he wanted was to be inside the comfort of his own room. His veins felt like they were on fire. He needed to calm down.

As soon as the light changed he was zipping into his usual spot and sprinting up to his floor, heading to the bathroom to take a shower so his rage would go away. He stripped down to nothing as he made his way to the bathroom, leaving a trail of his clothes behind him.

The water wasn't freezing, nor was it lukewarm. It was that uncomfortably hot temperature that you use when you need to change your emotions. He stood, staring at the tile wall, boiling hot water dripping down his naked frame - thinking of what the hell he got himself into. Letting the scorching droplets burn as they hit his tanned skin.

For a long time he was able to just toss women aside, even the few guys that came his way freshman year meant nothing to him. Nothing. But then you show up, fuck his friend and suddenly he can't get you out of his head. Not from your sexual actions but from everything about you.

The way you laugh, the way you treat the people you love; and the way that you always have related to Eren. You understood him, more than Armin and Mikasa. More than his family ever would- you were that one person, the one in a million that didn't judge him for his actions because you did the same shit too.

Eren fell hard, he fucking slammed to the the ground from how bad it hit him when he realized that it was you he wanted. That it was only you he wanted. 

"Fuck!"

Eren grasped the handle and hiking up the temperature to the hottest setting. He took a few steps forward, resting his arms against the cold wall and leaning his head into the tile. His forehead touching the cool material, the excruciatingly hot water now hitting his back and bouncing down. The pain of the impact not as harmful as the feeling his had in his gut, that fucking feeling he still wasn't able to shake.

He fucked a couple of girls after that day, only because you were doing the same; and then you were gone for three months. That summer he had a fling with some girl with his hometown, long story short she told him 'i love you' and he responded back with a polite 'no thanks', and then Eren went back home and cried to Mikasa because he didn't understand the feeling in his chest.

Eren had fucked one other girl since he found out that you fucked Reiner, and he tried, he really tried to get with more. He couldn't though, as that one made him feel so guilty he almost threw up. There was nothing to be guilty about though, you and him weren't even together. You and him hand't even kissed at that point.

 Now whenever he needed some stress relief, whenever he was dying to plow into something or someone - he just jacked off to the thought of you.

It helped that you had a lot of beach day photos on instagram.

And morally, it felt better than fucking some random girl that would inevitably fall for his charm.

Eren's body quickly grew row due to the water. Exhausted from the pain of it, and how he felt on the inside he got out. Eren barely dried himself off, stalking naked across the hall as he shook the droplets of his body. He sulked into his room and passed face-down butt-naked on top of his bed.

...

A painful force on the back of Eren's head was what awoke him, the boy quickly lifting his head up from its face down position. He blinked, eye's locking on the window where bright daylight was pouring in.