"Nope, I can't. You have to learn how to live in your own" he said holding a small fish in his hand, "learn how to find your own food. I'm saying this for your own good" Just then, someone smacked him on the head. "Ow! What the!" He looked up and saw his older sister. "What was that for!?"

"Don't be rude to the poor thing" she said as she shoved one of the dango sticks in his hands, "who knows how long this poor guy has gone without food" she said as she gave the other one to the little dog.

Dororo sighed "you're too soft sis" he said "what happened to the old big sis I had?"

(Name) glared at him "her little brother almost starved to death, that's what" she snapped as she took the small fish and ate. The small child only sighed sadly as he looked at the little dog eat his food happily. Suddenly, someone picked up the dog harshly by the back of his neck. It was the guys who were chasing Dororo.

"You're mine now, Dororo" the big guy said as the puppy yelped

"Hey! Let him go!" Dororo yelled

"Is he yours? The he'll pay for what you did." He said as he then grabbed the puppy's hind legs.

"Stop it!" (Name) yelled

The big guy looked at her, "and who is this? Your sister? Maybe she can pay for you as well"

Then two men came up behind her and grabbed her arms

"Let them go!" Dororo yelled

"Then do as we say" the man snickered

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop it!" Screamed (name) The men had tied her up and actually took whatever money she had left from her morning jobs. And now they were beating up Dororo. "Stop it! Leave him alone!"

"Had enough! Don't you ever steal again!" Dororo threw a rock at the big guy, actually hitting his forehead, earning more kicks from the other two. "Never show your face here again, got it?" The man said as he stepped on his hand and started walking away.

"Assholes!" (Name) growled making them men stop and look at her, who was now in front of Dororo, "beating up a child! You think you're such big men, well all I see are jerks who would take advantage of two homeless kids!" She yelled as they glared at her, "no one tells us what to do!"

"We decide where we want to live!" Dororo yelled as he threw a rock at the big guy again, this time actually getting his eye.

"You two wanna die? Be my guest! He yelled as he grabbed on to (name)'s neck and the back of Dororo's shirt. As he chocked out the (h/c) girl, he was drowning the boy in the river.

"Bring me that straw may. I'm wrapping them up" he ordered

The girl struggled to breathe as she tried to wiggle herself away from the man's grip.

"Hey boss, there's a weird guy up there!" One of the men called out

(Name) looked up and saw a man standing on top of the bridge. He was pale and had long black hair in a ponytail. 'That cloak...' (name) thought, 'it's that man from before!' "H-help..." she gasped

"He's got a face like a doll"

"His eyes too. Where's he looking? Creep"

Dororo managed to get his nose above the water and the boss loosened his grip a bit, so (name) was able to breathe again. "Hey you, got a problem?" He yelled, "we're not some bullies, you know. We're the ones being bullied." But the man didn't answer, "hey, you hear me?" The man's arm then moved to the sword on his side, "what, you wanna fight?"