Chapter 2: "You Make Me Feel This Way" |Dawn(Kyndra) x Mary-Anne|

Começar do início

Doesn't it look great for a "Sister Day"? I'm assuming yes and moving on because I'm on a very tight schedule for today.

Mary-Anne: Dawn, are you ready?

Mary-Anne's POV

So... Here's the thing about today. I wanna spend time with Dawn. I really do, but I already made plans with Logan, and I don't have the heart to tell Dawn about it. I know. I know. I'm a bad person, but I'm doing it for the right reason. I'll just have to tell Logan that when he meets me in the park, to act like he planned everything and I didn't agree to anything yet? I know that that's a big white lie to tell, but what am I supposed to do? Just cancel my plans with Logan? I planned for us to go to the planetarium and to the movies to see Intergalactic Lovers weeks ago.

Dawn: MA, you okay?

Mary-Anne: (Nervously) Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?

Don't make it obvious, Mary-Anne. She'll see right through you. Please don't see through me, Dawn.

Dawn: (Suspiciously) O-kay...?

I gave a nervous smile and we walked out of the house, heading to the park. I started texting Logan the plan. I hope he follows through. We made it to the park. And it looks like she had this planned because we're standing in front of a picnic spot with food already set out for us.

Dawn: (Enthusiastically) TADA! Welcome to Schafer's Surprise Picnic! I made all of your favorites. White Chocolate Strawberries, Pink Lavender Herbal Tea with lemon and orange, Homemade Pizza with Homemade Italian Imported Pizza Sauce from my Tío Bruno, and so much more. So, do you like it?

She made all of this for us? I may have to stay with Dawn this time. She put in all this effort to make these things, just for me to leave her for Logan in a few minutes? I'm such a terrible sister.

Mary-Anne: (Quietly) I love it.

Dawn: Shall we get started?

I nodded my head and we both sat down. Before we could start eating, Logan called out my name from the short distance that he was walking from.

Logan: Hey, Mary-Anne. Hey, Dawn. Wasn't expecting to find you two here.

Mary-Anne: Yeah, we're just having a picnic. What brings you here?

Logan: Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the planetarium and the movies with me? I know how much you wanted to see that new Romantic Comedy about the aliens in space who travel the galaxy to find each other and I know how much you wanted to look at the new Pluto exhibit. So, what do you say?

I looked at Dawn with a look that says, "I want to go be with my boyfriend but I don't want you to hate me for it." What was she going to say?

Dawn: (Understandingly) Go ahead, Mary-Anne. I wouldn't want to be the third wheel and be a disturbance to your relationship, as one might be when they are third-wheeling.

Mary-Anne: Are you sure you'll be okay?

Dawn: I'll be fine. I have all of this food to keep me company.