Zhou Zhou is not hungry now. He is not ready to cook a big meal. Zhou Zhou goes directly to the cafeteria restaurant area in the space.

    He took a plate of bacon from the large pot on display, and then took a lot of toasted bread. Zhou Zhou ate the bacon on the bread.

    When he choked, he drank milk to replenish his nutrients. After eating, Zhou Zhou also ate a salad after the meal.

Chapter 82 Storage Magic Treasure

    After eating, Zhou Zhou went into the villa to take a bath and put on comfortable cotton home clothes.

    Then Zhou Zhou ran into the palace to check the storage ring and storage bag he had put in to see what good things were inside.

    The first storage bag was inlaid with yellow gems. Zhou Zhou buckled the gems, then opened the storage bag and found that it was full of spirit stones.

    The spiritual sense swept over, Zhou Zhou counted it, there were probably tens of millions of spiritual stones, Zhou Zhou was shocked, which young master came out to experience, and then provoked a big man.

    Finally got robbed by a big man? Or a treasure? Zhou Zhou took out all the spirit stones and threw them on the spirit stone mine.

    After checking the inside and outside of the storage bag, I found that there was nothing valuable, and put it aside, maybe it can be used by teammates later.

    Then open a yellow gem storage ring, which contains a bunch of low-level exercises, including body forging and primary Qi-introducing exercises.

    Zhou Zhou's eyes lit up, can this be taken out for the public to use, but this practice seems to have a bit of limited qualifications.

    Unlike his own five elements, no matter what constitution you can practice, this can only be practiced with a single spiritual root.

    So Zhou Zhou put this exercise aside, and then flipped through the ring again, and took out the herbs and put them in the palace.

    Put the materials that can be used for refining in the refining room, but the owner of this ring should be a hard worker, and there is nothing valuable.

    The next few rings were eye-opening for Zhou Zhou, some of them belonged to alchemists, and there were many alchemy recipes and alchemy furnaces in them.

    In addition to the healing pills and the supplementary spiritual power pills, which are common in the world of immortals, there are also strange pill recipes such as smiling pills, crying pills, and childbirth pills.

    Some of them are craft refiners, and the storage rings of the craft masters are almost all about craftsmanship experiences, as well as the cauldrons used for crafting.

    Zhou Zhou suddenly thought of making himself a tortoise shell armor and a black iron sword.

    Put the black iron in the refining room, and also put the cauldron used for this person's refining in the refining room, ready to complete the refining goal when there is time.

    When Zhou Zhou finished searching these storage rings and storage bags, it was time for lunch. These twenty storage rings and ten storage bags were also put away by Zhou Zhou.

    Just when Zhou Zhou was about to make lunch, Zhou Zhou heard the sound of a knock on the door. Zhou Zhou hurried out of the space, put on a heavy jumpsuit and opened the door.

    As soon as the door opened, Zhou Zhou found out that it was the village chief. The village chief seemed to be in a hurry, so he didn't enter the house, and said to Zhou Zhou, "Boy, go to the village brigade to pick up the stone mushrooms.