☁️Sun snuggles🖤

(You and sun live together. Don't question it.)

Y/n's Pov:

You storm into your apartment. Sun's on the couch watching tv and didn't notice you until you slam the door.

"Welcome home Y/n!"

"Hey." You say sternly.

You throw you bag on the floor and plop onto the couch.

"Woah are you ok? Did you have a rough day?" He asks worried.

Usually when you get home your more energetic and happy because you get to see them but today you were just out of it. You woke up exhausted, you've been having bad luck all day, and you think one of your co-workers were flirting with you.

"Im fine.. I just- had a long day..." You say muffled laying your head in one of the couch pillows.

He doesn't say anything for awhile but then he grabs you and picks you up bridal style.

"HUH- What?!" You say dumbfounded. He stays silent while he carry's you to your bedroom and lays you down on the bed. He towers over you and you blush. He looks so serious. Then all the sudden he jumps onto the spot next to you. 

He grabs you and pulls you close. Snuggling into your neck.

"Whats this about?" You ask with a soft smile. 

"You looked sad! I thought i'd give you some of my famous sun snuggles to cheer you up!"

"Awwwwwh..." You giggle and snuggle into him.

"Thanks Sunny..." You say and slowly drift off to sleep.

(My eyelids feel heavy -.-)