Chapter 196 (part 1): There's a Dragon?(1)

(A/n: time for the war arc)

Sorry I just update today 😅

Anyways like always, I'm sorry for grammatical errors, typos and miss spelling

Enjoy~

.
.
.

Having a quite (noisy) conversation a sudden appearance of a certain being, making them go silence

The being look at every single one of them, "time for a serious information guys, this time it was about a war"

Everyone's eyes goes wide because of this sudden information. Og! Alberu stand up, "what do you mean?!"

"I mean what I said, so if everyone one of you wanted to know about it then sit down and relax- btw I'm gonna remove the Tcf! People because I'm gonna add some people from a different timeline" with a single flick everyone from the right side disappear in an instance.

"Where did they go?" A question from Og! Cale

"They will be gone for the mean time, cause I'm gonna add some people from a different timeline" the being answered his question, with just another flick a bunch if people appear once again, they look Haggard, and injured making the people from the left side panicked.

"What happen to them?!" Og! Witira exclaimed, she made an attempt to go beyond the thing that separating them, but she failed.

"Don't worry, they will be fine... Just a moment and I'm gonna heal their wounds" the being calmed them down.

.
.
.

(An hour later)
"Ahem-" the being faked cough "-their fine now, and they can join you once again"

A big door opened wide enough for the people to enter. The people from the left side didn't leave their gazes off of them. They also look exactly like then but a little older (and weak) if you will compare them to those people who disappear before.

They sit down as they all look at the wide screen in front of them.

(A/n: Just saying I'm gonna separate between Og (which is people before everything started) and TBOAH (which is the people who currently experience the war) I know it's kinda confusing, but don't worry once the war arc (henituse battle) ended the Tcf people will comeback ヾ(^-^)ノ)

***

Chapter 196: There's a dragon? (1)

The clouds of war covered the Henituse territory.

The Western continent was quiet on the outside ever since the Roan Kingdom's proclamation. However, that was just the calm before the storm.

***

Everyone focused their gazes at the screen. The people from the right side look totally lost, they experience this war, they experience it and they fought with all their might but there's still so many people who died.

So many family who lost their love once, the street kids who lost their lives,the children who became an orphan. They fought a unexpected armies and slowly losing their companions.

***

Rain City, the location of the Henituse Castle.
The shoulders of all of the citizens inside the city were curled up in fear.