I lean back a bit in my seat and scratch my chin. "There's a 'For Lover's Only' concert downtown I was planning on taking her to."

"You two lovers now?" Uncle Ray teases me.

"Why you so worried about my love life? What you got planned for Aunt Charlie?"

It's Ray's turn to scratch his chin. "That concert doesn't sound too bad."

We share a laugh and I stand. I pat Ethel's back and Ray and I leave the shed.

"Hey, does Gia really have someone to set Kent up with? He's so shy I fear Charlie and I will never have grandchildren." Ray asks me on the way to the horse's shed.

"Hey, I don't have any kids and I'm only three years older than him."

"But you've got a girl now and that could change within the next year or two." Ray says with a laugh.

I shake my head while laughing. My uncle is something else. We finish up the work on the farm and I call Gia since it is Sunday and I know she is off work.

"Hey handsome." she said when she answered.

"Hey yourself. I just finished up here on the farm. I want to see you. Where are you?" I state in one breath.

She giggles. "I'm down at the mall with Bianca and Craig. I should be home in half an hour if you want to come by my place."

"Okay. See you in half an hour."

I say good-bye to my family and head out to my truck. I get inside and head to Gia's place. I pull into the driveway and get out after killing the engine. I approach the door and knock softly.

Gia opens the door and jumps on me once our eyes meet. I grip her waist and hug her to me.

"Miss me much?" I tease as she throws her legs around my waist.

I walk us into her place and set her on her feet while closing the door.

"Always." she answers my question and then gives me a kiss.

"So, what'd you get at the mall?" I ask when she pulls away.

"Your Valentine's gift." she tells me and I see a sly smile dance on her lips.

"You didn't have to get me anything..." I look over her shoulder at a bag on the floor. "Especially from Victoria's Secret."

She blushes lightly and pulls away from me. She goes to the bag and holds it behind her back.

"This isn't your gift."

I'm intrigued now. "It's not? Well, let me see what's in the bag."

She shakes her head no. "It's nothing. Let's go out and get something to eat. Have you been to that new Jamacian spot over on 29th?"

"You're trying to change the subject. Give me the bag Gia."

I hold my hand to her and wiggle my fingers motioning towards myself. She sighs as she she pulls the bag from behind her back and hands it over. I open the bag and see something pink inside. I pull out what looks like a dress but should be banned in thirty countries.

I look at Gia and she is fighting hard not to look at me. I hold the 'dress' out against her body and see it is her size.

"Where you planning on wearing this for me on Valentine's Day?" I ask her while fighting the erection threatening against the crotch of my pants.

She looks mortified at my question. Why would she?

"It was Bianca's idea. I told her nothing was going to happen between us-"