cold in a hospital

Começar do início

Hutao turned off her phone and put it on silent, her mother ningguang next to her, "he'll be okay, don't worry" she placed her hand on hutaos shoulder, "mhm.." hutao nodded.

A doctor rushed past them into her brothers room.

Her parents rushed inside with them.

She and kazuha were alone, she held her legs to her chest on the chair, rubbing her hands on them so she was warm.

Kazuha handed her his jacket and she covered her legs with it, "tao, we can just go home if you want" he suggested, putting his phone in his pocket, "no, i- I don't want to leave until there's good news, if he- if something bad happens I want to be here." She sighed.

There was a short pause, "you sure? It's getting pretty late now and it's gonna get really cold, I don't want you getting sick because then we'd have two siblings I'm the hospital" kazuha nudged her.

Hutao smiled "okay.." she stood up and tied kazuhas coat around her waist.

Kazuha knocked on the hospital door, his mother, Ningguang, opened the door, "hey mom can you bring me and hutao home..?" Kazuha smiled, "yes, of course. I'll be out in a second" she smiled and shut the door.

Kazuha and hutao sat by the car and waited. Soon Ningguang came out and drove them home.

As soon as they got in hutao noticed a piece of paper on the couch, Ningguang sighed, "yes, they found that near his.. uhm.. you can read it if you'd like" she walked to her room.

Hutao picked up the paper and read it,

She dropped the paper on the floor and sat on the couch

She tried not to cry, holding her eyes onto her sleeve. She shakenly stood up and walked up the stairs, her brothers room was at the top, right at the top. She stared at the door, she opened it and stepped inside.

The smell of dried blood hit her like being hit with a baseball bat. She walked around, his bed was messy so she fixed it, her cat hopped ontop.

She smiled and picked her up, taking her out the room. She lay with her cat in her bed.

She snuggled her face into her cats neck, it purred quietly and warmed her through the night.

/

He stared at his phone screen, scrolling through Instagram, his bestfriend sat next to him, ranting about her favourite TV show.

"Wait, wait, wait.. so they hooked up but.. it was on tape!? Jeeze fischl what kinda stuff do you watch?" He laughed, "Bennett! Do not insult thous favourite show! Right Razor?" Fischl smiled,

Razor nodded, "yes" he smiled and leaned against bennetts shoulder.

They were all in fischls room, Bennett sat on her bed, Razor sat next to him on his left and fischl sat on his right. Bennett blushed, "anyway, why can't we watch this show?" Bennett nudged fischl.