He heard the little girl's crisp string of medicines. The name, even a few grams can be reported accurately. The villagers who were watching the situation outside were stunned. I didn't expect that Tang Bao was not only smart, but he could speak and walk without any problems. He also understood Chinese medicine, which was really impressive. Ah

Su Su, she actually has good intentions. If someone else is bitten by a snake, then she must let her family take drugs, but this Gu Shaojin will be her daughter's brother-in-law in the future, and she is trying to build a good relationship with her.

Besides, her daughter watched her concoct traditional Chinese medicine since she was a child, and it seems that she has made great progress these days. She wants to let everyone know that she is not useless, so that when they hear that Tang Bao and Gu Xingjin are getting married, they think it is their own life-savers. Well, let Gu Xingjin marry his daughter

After Tang Bao finished speaking, seeing his mother nodded with satisfaction, he also left quickly with the smiles of the villagers looking at him curiously.

In fact, she also understood some of her own mother's meaning later, and she could only sigh in her heart that the poor parents in the world would really know how to reincarnate, and meet their parents who love her so much.

If he didn't have eyesight to meet Mrs. Tang like that, it is estimated that he would really be abandoned.

Su Su said to the villagers who were onlookers at the door, "Shaojin is all right, everyone remembers to tell the children to be careful."

Everyone nodded, "It's

a blessing." Going out to find delicious wild fruits and vegetables, but also mowing the grass and feeding chickens and ducks, or going to the fields to pull weeds, doing some work within one's ability, it is impossible to prevent children from going out because someone is bitten by a snake.

There was an old man who was hunched over and said with a smile, "Su Su, didn't you get some snake repellent kits for us all a few years ago? Why don't you get more involved this year and sell some to us?"

Su Su said a little. He sighed in embarrassment, "That snake repellent powder is not necessarily useful. For example, Uncle Gen brought snake repellent powder last year, but he was bitten by a snake. It hurt everyone's peace."

Their snake repellent powder is actually It's really good. It's a snake repellent powder formulated for the unique and sensitive taste and smell of snakes.

Generally speaking, this snake does not like this smell, so as to achieve the effect of quickly repelling the snake away.

But if you walk too fast and step on the snake with one foot, the snake will still bite you and then run away.

Moreover, the effect of this medicine should be changed in only half a month or so, but there are many medicinal materials used, and Tang Mingyuan and the others are charging a low price, which is not cost-effective, so they don't want to prepare it for everyone.

I feel that this errand is laborious and time-consuming, so I might as well prepare herbal tea for everyone, but it's just a little firewood.

An old lady next to her also quickly said, "Yougen was stealing something at night, and when someone found out, he ran away, and even stepped on the snake, and the snake didn't bite him."

"That is, you are not saving me. Did you miss him, he has no conscience and dares to bite back?"

Su Suwei pondered, but nodded in response, "That's okay, I'll tell the captain that all I want will be the captain's name, after seven or eight days. I can get a part of it, and then everyone can bring the two dimes to the clinic to collect them."

Portable Space in the 1960sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें