Shíyī nodded noncommittally.

    Song Dawei licked his lips, clenched his palms, bent his waist even lower, stared at the surface of the water, swearing in his heart that he would catch it, or he would be embarrassed today, and he must not be embarrassed in front of the beautiful little lady.

    But  don't know why, the more urgent it is, the worse it will be. After waiting for a while, he didn't see the shadow of the fish. Song Dawei was secretly anxious, and sweat began to appear on his forehead.

    When Shíyī saw this Shíyī picked a lotus leaf from the river and put it on her head, and in the other hand she held the lotus leaf to fan the wind.

    After waiting for a while, just when Song Dawei's waist was stiff and his whole body was uncomfortable, finally a fish swam past him. He was completely in a state of uncontrollable impetus, but because he had been in the water for too long, his body was inflexible, and his momentum was too strong. His hands could barely touch the body of the fish, and the fish was too slippery. It slipped directly from his hand, which caused him to lose his strength. He plunged into the water and smashed a large string of water splashes. Fortunately, Shíyī blocked it with a lotus leaf, otherwise he would be covered in water. .

    Song Dawei threw a few times in the water and drank a few sips of water before crawling out of the water, but he really couldn't be described as embarrassed.

    Shíyī shook her head and asked Song Dawei who was in the water: "I think you can't do it. If you can't catch it, come up."

     It is unbearable for any man to be told by an interesting girl. Even if it doesn't work, it has to be done.

    Song Dawei gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence, "Okay, who said I can't, just slipped my hand, I will definitely catch it."

    Shíyī nodded with a smile, "Really? Then you work hard, I believe you can do it."

    Song Dawei took a deep breath and encouraged himself. He didn't believe that a little girl could easily catch a fish, but he couldn't. It must be that he is not very skilled, just try a few more times.

    Thinking about it, Song Dawei bent down again and stared at the water surface intently.

    Song Dawei is the son of the village chief's family, and his family background is very good. Coupled with the three-generation single biography of the village chief's family, in Song Dawei's generation, his mother has given birth to five daughters before giving birth to Song Dawei, such a son, one can imagine this family. They love Song Dawei so much, and because of this, Song Dawei has never had a hard life since he was a child. I can't mention it, plus he like to go to Hualou to drink flower wine. When he was young, half of his body was hollowed out, and the whole person was an empty air.

    Shíyī knew this person's physical condition from the first sight he saw. She knew that he couldn't catch a fish. No, he didn't even catch a shadow of a fish for a long time. Shíyī was so bored that he dozed off and his stomach growled. Shíyī then remembered that she had not eaten at noon and had been staying by the river until now.

    She hurriedly glanced at the sun, and found that the sun had already slanted westward and started to go down.

    Shíyī was taken aback. Did she stay there for so long? Looking at Song Dawei in the water again, his whole body was wet, and there were a lot of water plants on his hair. He was standing in the water and his head was downcast, as if he hadn't eaten for three years, pitiful and funny.

    Shíyī was not in the mood to stay here anymore, stood up and patted her clothes, picked up her fish and planned to leave.

    "Hey, little lady, don't go -" Song Dawei shouted reluctantly in the water.