Chapter one

Kurama point of veiw ~ "my love are you sure it was a good idea for us to have that Uzumaki woman raise our child"my wife asked "if I am being honest my love I am not sure. But her clan had my chakra sealed into them during my last visit to earth and they think that I at sealed within that woman. Those people up there hated me and they still do if I am not mistaken"I explain

I always had a feeling that something was wrong with my kit and that it was wrong of me to place my child in that woman's hands. But it was the only safe option because of the war going on here.

"Please check on him we haven't had any contact with him in two years. I miss my baby"she said tearing up "very well"I said with a sigh closing my eyes and manifesting into a cage inside my kits head. I was in my fox form. Inside of this place was like a sewer drain.

I looked and saw a mop of blond on the ground staring up at me with big blue eyes "where am I"he asked confused "we are inside your mind brat. What is the last thing you remember"I asked "being beaten by the villagers, my mother, father, and siblings who called me a demon because I hold you inside of me"he explains making me growl and he looked scared.

"Don't be scared kit I am not going to hurt you. But what I am going to need you to do is unlock this cage for me alright"I said and he nodded taking the seal off. I used my clawed hand and touched the seal on his stomach transporting his original body back to the underworld.

I opened my eyes and the child was looking around scared "who are you"he asked "I am the fox you were talking to in your head. But I am Kurama king of the underworld and king of the foxes"I said

"Will I be safe here"he asked "of course you will be safe here brat. And I am going to train you so you can get revenge on those who hurt you"I explain and he just nodded falling asleep in my arms. I am going to destroy every single person who dare put their hand on my kit.

End of chapter