Prologue

The clouds were dark. No lights are seen. The clock reads 8:00 am. What is happening? I rush down the corridor of my apartment to see my roommate.....lying down the floor, with a hideous gray creature biting down her neck. 

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Screams were heard throughout the building as FERALS attack the city.

She ran and ran, but it wasn't enough. An hour later, the city is full of bloodshed.

A tall bright skinned man enters the room, followed by a woman with a maroon suit.

"She looks fresh. We should take her with us."

"I agree. She could be of use. Poor humans."

"So, who should do it?"

"I believe you should do the honors, my friend."

"Very well. Let's get this done."

------------

I woke up full of sweat on my face.

"Oh my god, i-is that...?"

Kamilah: Clarissa, are you okay?

Clarissa: Yes, I...just saw memories of you guys. I believe it was how I was Turned.

Adrian: Of course.

Kamilah: This is all new to you. You need time to adjust. We have to train you more.

Clarissa: Do I......stay like this forever?

Kamilah: A fusion of two bloodlines is very rare. A human bloodkeeper and a vampire in one being. You are extraordinary. It was a good call to turn you. You could be the key to defeating The First.

Clarissa: The First what?

Adrian: The First Vampire. The Goddess. Where our bloodline came from. Rheya Apostolous. She came back with her pet Gaius. Our Maker.

Clarissa: I don't quite understand yet...but if it will help save New York, then I'll help.