Chapter 1

It had been a crisp morning when Lyras family arrived in Stars Hollow. It was a small town, but it looked beautiful. It was unique- especially since there was a guy running in the road, shirtless.

  The sign of their street read Peach. I'll definitely remember that. Everything here was new for Lyra. They stopped in front of a house and they all got out of the moving truck.

  Lyra was about to pick up a box to move inside, but Dean stopped her. "Why don't you go explore with Clara? We'll be fine here."

  "Great idea! Let's go!" Clara raced off and Lyra immediately ran after her so she didn't lose her.

  Lyra stopped when an interesting store caught her eye. The sign read 'Williams Hardware' but the inside was a diner.

  "Clara we should go here. It looks fun." Lyra pointer her thumb towards the diner-hardware store thing.

  "Ooh okay!" Clara opened the door and and they both walked in.

  "Sit down where you want, i'll get to you in a minute." A guy with a baseball cap said without even looking at them.

  "Kk!" Clara pulled Lyra to a two seat table and the sisters sat across from eachother. Lyra picked up a menu and scanned it briefly.

  "I'm going to get a muffin and a coffee. You?"

  "I'll get just a danish." Clara spoke in her happy voice. "Oh- and can you order for me?"

  Lyra giggled. "Yeah sure."

  The two chatted about their plans for the rest of the day when the baseball cap guy came up to them.

  "Sorry for the wait, what can I get for you two?"

  "One cup of coffee, a muffin, and a danish, please." Lyra spoke confidently.

  "Coming right up. Also, are you new here?"

  "Yep. We moved here from Connecticut."

  "Nice. My names Luke- by the way."

  "I'm Lyra and she's Clara. We have a brother named Dean but he's at home."

  "Alrighty, i'll get your food. it was nice meeting you two." And then he walked away.

  After they got their food and we're done eating, they paid and began to wonder around town again.

  "I think that's where Dean and I will be going to school." Lyra pointed at a building that read 'Stars Hollow High'.

  "You're so lucky to be in high school!" Clara puffed.

  "Don't worry, you'll be all high and mighty in high school next year." Lyra smirked and ruffled Claras hair.

  (Time Skip)

  Clara had been chatting with a girl named Rory so Lyra decided to sit on a bench and started reading 'Romeo and Juliet' from where she had left off.

  She was in her zone until someone sat beside her. "Hey there. I believe you're new?"

  "Oh, yeah. my names Lyra and I just got here a few hours ago.

  "Nice name! I'm Lindsay. It's nice to meet you. We should hang some time."

  "Oh sure sounds fun.." Lyra was actually suprised that someone has even spoken to her. She didn't talk to anyone except Dean back at her old school.

  It had been an hour and Lyra and Lindsay had still been talking until Lindsay was pulled away by her mom since it was getting dark.

  Rory had also had to leave to go do some studying so Clara and Lyra decided to go home.

  But there was one problem. They don't know where home is!

  But thankfully Luke had been taking out the trash so Lyra ran up to him, Clara close behind.

  "Hiya Luke! Do you by chance know where peach is?"

  "Hey Lyra, Clara. Yeah i'll take you there in a sec.

  After Luke had done his chores, he took them to peach and they walked the rest of the way to their house by themselves.

  "Did you two have fun?"

  "Yep!" Clara had started telling the family about her day, so Lyra sat on a box and started reading.

  But that was only the beginning of the adventures  that would take place in stars hollow.