Joon-yeong sighs. "I have to go anyway. I'll go with On-jo."

Suddenly, Dae-su walks towards them. "No, this time, I'll go."

"You can't. Not with that body," Wu-jin scoffs as he says that. Yun-bi immediately kicks his leg under the table. He glances at her but she only glares at him to threaten him from saying that again.

"It's fine when I came down, but there would be a problem if I climb up, right?" Dae-su asks, but this time Wu-jin agrees with hesitation after the girl just glared at her.

Dae-su then went back to where he was just leaning in a while ago.

"Joon-yeong, let's go."

The two proceeds to the window but Su-hyeok catches On-jo's arm as Joon-yeong tries to climb it but immediately slips.

"It's too dangerous."

Yun-bi's brows frown at the site of the two. She remembers the thought she had before. On-jo obviously likes him. Yun-bi saw how her action changes whenever the boy was around. They've also known each other longer.

Before her thoughts could even go further, she snaps out of her thoughts. "This isn't the time Yun-bi," she mutters to herself.

She buries her face on the table to avoid seeing them. She doesn't need these thoughts, especially not right now that they're fighting for their lives.

Su-hyeok notices Yun-bi's state and decided to sit beside her. "Hey."

The girl looks up at him. She was about to say something but stopped herself and just went back to leaning her head on the table.

"What is it?" He asks curiously.

Yun-bi sighs as she went back to looking at the guy intently in the eyes, thinking if it's fine to speak her thoughts at this time. At the end, she decided to go for it. "Have you thought what would happen if everyone turned and we're the only humans left?"

He thinks for a bit before answering. "No way."

"What if that's true. We will be the minority. And minorities always go extinct."

Su-hyeok sits up straight, sensing the seriousness in her voice. "I'm sure that's not going to happen."

"What if it came true. Can you endure it?"

"I don't know. But I don't want to be like them. Zombies. They don't recognize anyone. Then.. I won't recognize you too," Su-hyeok answers as he looks away from the girl, only glancing every once in a while.

Yun-bi stands up which made Su-hyeok look at her direction. She motions him to follow her as she moves towards the window, trying to get as much privacy as they can at this situation.

He stares at the distance as he leans by the windowsill while Yun-bi faces him. "I have a favor if I turned like them."

The girl's statement made him stop and turn to face her. "No. I already told you, you're not going to be like them. I won't let that happen."

"If by chance --"

"No, don't even think about it," he says seriously.

Yun-bi decided to stop as she stares at his eyes who were pleading to drop the subject.

***

OH YUN-BI and the others watches as Joon-yeong fixes the drone once they came back from the supply room of science lab.