Marinette and Adrien

Y/n and aidan, is like marinette and Adrien in this imagine. And Taylor and Daniel is like, a friend of y/n and Aidan.
~~~~~~~~

Y/n l/n has an unhealthy crush on aidan gallagher.
She's obsessed with him, heck, she even have Aidan's face on her bedroom.

So many photos of him. But she was too scared to confess to him. But her friend taylor always tell her to "Be brave" because, its not like its gonna kill her.

Well, she was wrong. If he rejects y/n, she would definitely die.

She was a daughter of the BEST baker in Paris. Believe me, all of the kids in school wouldn't mind eating all of her dads baked macaroons.

While, aidan the friendzone- I mean gallagher, was too blind to see that y/n was obsessed with him. He would always think that y/n was just shy to him.

He would think that she's all flustered because she's "shy".

His friend Daniel would always have his back.
Daniel always say y/n was in love with him.
But, duh, he's aidan gallagher. He didn't believe him and just think she's a person, that just get really flustered easily.

Aidan gallagher is a model, and his dad is a designer. Y/n wanted to be like his dad. She dreamed of being one.

And, Aidan Gallagher's magic word is
"She's just a friend." Unique.

I swear this guy needs glasses.

~~

It was a normal day at Paris, school was over. Taylor and y/n was hanging out in y/n's room.

It was pretty normal, they were just painting their nails, and braid each others hair.

But then taylor got an Idea that would make y/n go crazy. She wanted to invite her boyfriend and aidan for an all nighter.

"Y/n! Hey!" She called out "Yeah?" Y/n asked
"I have an idea" Taylor said making y/n come closer to her "What is it?" Y/n asked again.

"We should invite daniel and aidan for an all nighter" taylor said smiling "WHAT?! NO! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Y/n panicked "I LITERALLY HAVE THESE PICTURES OF HIS FACE, AND HE WOULD THINK I WOULD BE A FRE-" taylor cutted her off

"Just chill! I won't. Plan B; We would pull an all nighter in his house." She suggested "Well, I guess that's fine, but I get all flustered around him!" She whisper yelled "But it won't be just you and him. Me and daniel are there too! Trust me. It would be fun." She said calming y/n down.

"Ok.." Y/n sighed "I'm gonna call them" taylor said taking out her phone.

~Aidan's pov~

"Dude. She obviously likes you! Why won't you believe me?! She gets all flustered and shy around you, but not us! Just you!"
Daniel kinda yelled at me.

"I already told you! She doesn't like me! Okay?! She's just a friend who loves fashion! Besides, there's Noah." (This bit- ok moving on)

Finn groaned from my response "Noah,
and y/n dont like each other! We need to check your eyes. You're too blind. And new flash, Noahs gay!" Daniel shooked his head.