09 : Chapter 656

[Slacker : TBOAH | Slacker : LCF]

No one spoke.

Well, at least the 'Birth of the Hero' people didn't spoke.

They're dead silent with their still fighting stance posture.

Because, the other side?

...

"Holy Shi-- Why is there another Cage?! Why is there another priestess suffering from that God of Death bastard?!" Cage almost choke on her words. Her arms that were covered with her black robe's sleeve is raised, pointing a finger to her counterpart.

Cage's face was contorted in horror, her voice is hinted of sympathy towards the other Cage knowing that both of them were experiencing the same thing.

With her outburst, a certain bluehead who's complaining about his departure immediately scream when his green irises caught sight of someone.

"EH?! My doppelganger?! Bud Illis, let's drink!" Bud quickly forgot what his complains are, inviting his other self to drunk the night away.

Bud Illis find himself grinning ear to ear like an idiot realizing how similar the two of them. He almost want to hug his other self from inviting him to drink, if only Glenn didn't choke him to force him not to move.

Toonka noticed this because he's just beside Bud. He quickly avert his eyes to search on his own counterpart.

'Oh, there he is.'

He crunch his nose noticing his other self is strong, well, not as strong as him.

Tonnka's eyes promptly look around him, he sees the other side is in a stance ready to attack them but couldn't speak a thing watching them screaming their lungs out.

"THERE'S SO MANY STRONG PEOPLE HERE! But where's my friend first?! MY FRIEND!!" Toonka didn't show an ounce of care to them when he remembered the disappearance of his oh bestfriend.

Toonka is not liking the way Toonka look at him as if he's an idiot searching for that weakling. Toonka instantly knew they wouldn't get along.

'I can't believe that was my past attitude.' Toonka just avert his eye and chose to ignore his counterpart.

He was in the Whipper Kingdom along with Harol when the two of them were suddenly engulfed in bright light. And when they arrived here, they realized that all of their companions is here.

But the man who should be the center of them all is missing. Toonka knew he needs to quickly find the redhead-- priority first.

"Quickly search for my Dongsaeng. I'm sure as hell this occurrence is because of him." Alberu recovered from his shock. He calmly put down his teacup before he put up his Emperor facade.

All smiles. Chin up. Handsome face shining brightly despite having his tanned skin and brownish irises on full show.

Alberu on the other side feels like fainting, the dread and horror is quickly spreading on his system seeing his other self standing in his Dark Elf form with all it's glory.

His limbs were all shaking watching the newly arrivals not giving them a fuck and is busy talking one after another. Alberu locks eye with his counterpart, and oh boy how much he want to punch his other self who have the guts to smile at him despite seeing the people giving the both of them the looks of criticism and disbelief.

'How can you stomach the looks they're giving? And how dare you put me in this situation! I freaking don't know you!' Alberu feels like he's the funny man, turning a blind eye to his counterpart because he don't want his disguise to blow up.