She almost forgot what she looked like. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. At the moment, Rosie wondered what Newt saw in her. The girl felt Teresa was more prettier than her. Teresa seemed so effortless to Rosie. She sometimes envied it.

        "Are you ever going to talk to me?"

       The question brought Rosie back to reality as she didn't know how long she'd been in her own thoughts. Teresa sat on a bench across from her glancing towards Rosie.

         "Excuse me?" Rosie questioned with a soft tone as she sat back down.

        Teresa nodded tying the laces of the shoes they gave her. "Yeah, I mean you've never said anything to me unless we're in a conversation with everyone but you never say anything to me directly."

         Rosie blinked a few times trying to figure out if Teresa was faking being stupid or if she really was. "You think you'd befriend someone who stabbed you in your wounded bicep?" Rosie deadpanned.

         The girl bit her lip remembering about her earlier actions and how it came off to Rosie. "I'm sorry about that. I just—we're alone in this right? The guys have each other and we might as well have each other."

Rosie had finished tying her new shoes she was given. They were comfortable and light to walk on. "You're right," Rosie acknowledged standing up from the bench. "I don't like this place, so let's just keep our walls high, alright?"

Teresa nodded a little bit of weight lifting off from her. She didn't want to stay on Rosie's bad side. She felt that if it came to something, Rosie would protect her. "Yeah, let's go."

       The two girls made sure they had everything they needed before walking out of the bathroom. Outside the hallway there were four soldiers, three of them arguing with the other. The four immediately stopped once the two girls walked out.

       "Rosie?" One of them asked as Rosie nodded, "follow us."

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

       NEWT SHIFTED uncomfortably in the seat, his foot nervously tapping on the floor. It had been a good amount of time that Rosie hadn't shown up for the checkup. Everyone else including Teresa were already brought here. The boys looked at one another from afar knowing what they were thinking.