Vera was on her way to the restaurant, but she was feeling very nervous, so she started to freak out when she was in the backseat of the cab

Vera was on her way to the restaurant, but she was feeling very nervous, so she started to freak out when she was in the backseat of the cab. Her thoughts were everywhere.

'What if Harry's mom doesn't like me'

'What if she read all of those articles about my drunken 2016 self'

'OMG, SHE'S NOT GOING TO LIKE ME'

'Just calm yourself it'll be fine'

'Bre-'

Her thoughts were cut short by the cab driver talking to her. "We've arrived ma'am", and when he had said as I looked out of the window as the restaurant was present in front of her and paid the driver then got out of the cab.

She started to walk towards the restaurant but she stopped in her steps when Vera heard her name being called.

"Vera!"

Vera looked around her surroundings until her eyes laid on a curly head, green eye Harry as he was walking towards her as two beautiful women were behind him. She started to calm herself down in her head before walking over to Harry as well.

Harry instantly hugged Vera, and vera wrapped her arms around his waist as she hugged him back. When he pulled away from the hug, he intertwined his fingers with Vera's as he introduced his mom and sister.

"Vera, this is my mom and older sister," said Harry as she was scared of how they'll think about her.

"hi, my name is Gemma, and of course, I'm the better Styles," said Gemma with a smile as she whispered the last part to Vera.

While Gemma was not that touchy, it was the very opposite with Harry's mom as she brought Vera in a motherly hug as she said when she pulled Vera away from the hug, "Hi darling, I'm Harry's mother, but you can just call me Anne being called ma'am just makes me feel old"

"Well, we should be going in now," said Harry as he intertwined his fingers into Vera's hand. We walked towards the entrance of the restaurant.

a few hours later...

We have finished our dinner, and it was finally time for desserts. Vera gave an 'it's-time-for-the-surprise' look to one of the waiters, they instantly started to move to the kitchen. But Vera put her full attention to Anne as she asked her a question, "so, Vera where do your parents live currently?"

"Well, my parents live in Toronto at the moment, and we're not an awkward family anymore, so we spend the holidays together even if my parents aren't together," said Vera as she answered her questions