𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

Start from the beginning

He said nothing as he began pulling her with him towards the direction of the ice cream place. Leaving her in confusion and curiosity.

After a few hours, Tomomi got dressed in comfortable clothing and finished homework early. Most of the afternoon, her friends had been discussing their performance. The last time she heard them talking about it, they successfully got Bakugou to play drums for the band.

And as much as she wanted to help, her mind wasn't really in it. And it seemed like all of the positions were filled already. She, herself, could place the guitar, piano, and she dabbled in ukulele here and there.

So she only wished them luck as they began practicing.

Tomomi made her way into the kitchen as they continued to discuss more about everything, absentmindedly singing to herself. ( this is what she was singing and how she sounds )

"Remember Me
though I have to say goodbye,
Remember Me
Don't let it make you cry
For ever if I'm far away,
I'll hold you in my heart ~"

"What is that?" Jirou asked, suddenly hearing the most beautiful singing voice she has ever heard.

"Hear what?" Kirishima asked. They were in the middle of wondering who was going to sing the lead when Jirou shushed them. "What are you talking ab-"

"Listen!" She whispered, trying to listen more. So everyone remained quiet, listening with her.

"I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me~
Though I have to travel far
Remember me~
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you
The only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again~
Remember me~"

"Whose beautiful voice is that?" Aoyama asked as his eyes sparkled in awe.

"It sounds so strong and so sweet, at the same time." Mina added as she blushed lightly.

"It's coming from the kitchen." Jirou quickly detected, suddenly shooting up from her seat and walking over to the kitchen. Everyone quickly followed her, just as curious as she was.

The closer they got to the kitchen, the louder the voice could be heard. And once they got there, they were shocked to see whose voice it was.

In the kitchen, there was Tomomi. Singing while making herself a mug of ginger tea. It was like they could imagine little birds flying around her, plants and flowers covering the entire area, and the sun making a spotlight on her as she stirred her beverage.

"If you close your eyes and let the music play
keep our love alive, it'll never fade away~"

She sang perfectly, smiling a bit as she went. Jirou's eyes widened. This was perfect! She was perfect!

"She's the one!" Jirou whispered as she watched her sing. "She's perfect!"

Tomomi suddenly looked up and saw that the entire class watched her from the entrance of the kitchen. She blinked at them, wondering why they were looking at her like she was some disney princess. "Oh......Did I distract you all? My apologies."

"When were you going to tell us that you knew how to sing?!" Denki exclaimed, staring at her with stars in his eyes.

"Oh...." Tomomi mumbled, blinking again. "It was always a hobby, I didn't think much of it."

"Tomo-chan, your voice is beautiful~" Uraraka complimented in awe.

"It's like you're a siren or a princess in those Disney movies." Momo added.

"Your voice is perfect for the band!" Kirishima said in excitement. "It's so beautiful~"

"Tomo, you have to join the band." Jirou said with urgency, walking over to her and holding both of her hands. Practically begging her to join. "Please, you have what we're missing."

Tomomi looked at her with widened eyes. She was a bit bewildered by her sudden urgency. She was fine with just being a spectator. She didn't think they would even need anymore people.

But she couldn't say no to Jirou's pretty face. Also, she would be helping her friends out. "Um.....Okay." was all she said before everyone began cheering and Jirou pulled her into a hug.

Tomomi giggled, hugging her back, listening to everyone shout out cheers and everything.

Perhaps this music performance could be fun after all.

Sorry this was kind of short, it's like
4 am and if I want to write another
chapter, I gotta rest a little.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
love you all and stay safe!