Li Chengxiu was stunned for a moment, and the tongue that had just smoothed out seemed to be knotted again.

Before he knew Shao Qun, he was very taciturn. After dropping out, he became more autistic. The highest record is that he didn't say a word to anyone for a whole month.

When he was a child, he always played with girls. When he grew up and could tell the difference between men and women, his whole person, from his actions, his way of doing things, to his tone of speech, had already appeared strange and different among boys, so he was always regarded as someone to ridicule, In order to avoid being discovered, he could only cover it up with silence.

The less you speak, the less you make mistakes.

The two of them had a smooth chat that Li Chengxiu was a little lost for a while. Shao Qun's reminder seemed to knock him back to his original form.

Shao Qun also felt embarrassed, "I just asked casually."

Li Chengxiu lowered his eyes and nodded.

"But you haven't changed much, you're still the same as before."

Li Chengxiu sat up straight and subconsciously distanced himself from him.

"You too, haven't changed much."

Shao Qun curled his lips into a smile, "You know, after I saw you that day, I told Da Li and the others, do you still remember them?" Li Chengxiu shivered and his face became even paler.

Shao Qun also said to himself, "They are all very happy and want to see you very much. Da Li and Awen are in Beijing, and Xiaosheng is in Shanghai. Originally, I keep inviting them to the party, but they all said they were busy. Look, you have better face than me. Also......"

"No." Li Chengxiu whispered.

"What?"

"No." Li Chengxiu said with a trembling voice.

He didn't even want to see Shao Qun, let alone his friends. He didn't understand what would make them happy to see him.

They played him like a beast back then, and now they want to apologize to him as if nothing had happened? Have they become old classmates that haven't seen each other for many years? Are they good enough to reminisce and just laugh about it?

What happened back then can always be attributed to being young and ignorant, so he didn't care about it long ago. If it wasn't for Shao Qun's appearance, it should be said that he didn't remember it long ago.

But now this group of people is going to appear in front of him again. Just like being chased and bitten by a dog many years ago, even if the group of dogs has grown up and stopped biting people, he still has lingering fears and can't stop the disgust.

Shao Qun looked at him silently, suddenly raised his hand to touch his hair, and said softly, "If you don't want to see them, I won't let them come."

Li Chengxiu's felt his body was struck by lightning from being shocked and stood up from the chair. He hadn't had physical contact with anyone for a long time, and at this moment he had the urge to run through the door in panic.

Shao Qun retracted his hand in embarrassment, and a strange light flashed in his eyes. In a flash, he also stood up and said, "Are you full? Then I'll take you home."

Li Chengxiu nodded, picked up the plastic bag on the chair next to him, and followed Shao Qun quietly. As soon as Shao Qun turned around, he saw him bowing his head while holding the bag in his arms like a woman, walking slowly behind him. He frowned when after walking a few steps as they passed through the lobby of the tea house, he pulled a distance from him.