Chapter 1

Hannah's POV:

Monday

"Ugh why do Mondays have to come by so quickly!"  I said as I looked at my alarm ringing at 6:00am sharp.

It was Monday morning, another day of school. Today was the first day of the week, aka when hell starts; don't get me wrong, I liked school, but, well, my mom has never liked the idea of making me breakfast or driving me to school. Nope, my mom wasn't like that. I loved her, but she didn't put much effort into being a "caring" mother.

After a few minutes, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and combed my hair to make it look decent. I later got inside the shower and washed my fatigue and sleepiness away. After my shower, I put on today's clothes- or more like this week's clothes. I wore the most basic thing: Black sweatpants and a white hoodie with the only sneakers I had.

After I got ready, I checked my agenda to see which teachers and subjects I had- To my surprise, I had Mrs Warlen, first period.

I'll repeat,

FIRST PERIOD

What a bad way to start the week huh? Mrs Warlen was strict, and only the smartest ones passed her class. Although, Mrs Warlen taught me chemistry-which I was pretty good at. This way,I was not going to suffer from her three-thousand word essay assignments.

(a few minutes later)

"Aren't you having breakfast?" My Mom asked.
"Uhhhh, no. I'm not very hungry" I said while filling by backpack with all the notebooks and supplies I'd need for today. "Honey, you should eat. You may pass out without fuel in your system you know"  My mom insisted- once again. "I'll make you breakfast. Ok?" I replied dryly, knowing exactly my mom's intentions. She would always ask me to make a second portion whenever I cooked my breakfast, that's why I stopped making breakfast. I would just buy a coffee before classes in the coffee shop near school. "Thank you!! You know I love you right?" My mother said astonished, acting grateful instantly when she heard I was going to make breakfast.
"I'll make you breakfast but I'll be a bit late today. I'm going to the library,ok?"
"To the Library? What's with you going there? Is there something I don't know of? Is it some boy?
My mom asked all those questions at once, Jeez  I was just saying. "Come on Mom, I'll just be there for a couple hours. Reading books" I said trying to convince her. "Fine Hannah. But only because I'm in a good mood today"
"Yeah, thanks Mom. I'll be making you breakfast and then I'll be heading out. Is there something else you need?" I said trying to be nice. "Uh no, I got it. Thanks Hannah. Be careful!" My mom once again replied with a fake smile plastered in her face. "Aight', I'm gonna go now. See you later." I said while getting out of the room. "Bye!!!" My mom shouted.

God that was a hell of a conversation.

Good thing it's over now.

I quickly headed downstairs to the kitchen, where I made my mom fried eggs and fried bacon, with a slice of bread and a black coffee. I left the fuñl plate there, knowing she wouldn't hesitate to come down once I was gone.

Sighing, I put on my coat and grabbed my home keys, and because of the freezing cold, I decided to also put on a scarf and a hat, to protect me from the cold. Just when I put on my backpack, I left the house, and quickly locked the door. 

"It's so cold today, Jeez"

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like the first chapter. It's a bit dry- I know. However it'll get better as the story goes.

Much love <333

-azie218