⌛. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Listen To The Music࿐ྂ

"What do you want?" Lavender said with a hiss of anger, String Gummy just kept looking down at him somewhat curiously before lightly grabbing one of the feathers that kept the top of his braid in place. The criminal didn't like this at all and reached back to grab it, however the time traveler held it up high out of the short criminal's reach much to their dismay.. a low growl came from the criminal, "What?, you need this or something?" String Gummy asked a bit jokingly admiring the blue feather, "Give it." he said to String Gummy. String Gummy looked at the criminal, the criminal looked distressed and angry, as if he was taking away the criminal's family member's life, if the criminal had a family that is. The red haired cookie sighed and put the feather as firmly as he could into place before somewhat hugging the criminal, not like before, this one was somewhat concerned.

"We're staying here until you calm yourself down" the time traveller said, a slight hiss of annoyance came from the small cookie in the time traveller's arms, the smaller cookie seemed
to melt into the other's arms after a while of silence. The red haired cookie started to hum a small tune, a soothing one at that.. and just like that the smaller cookie was out like a light..