Bone chilling first encounter

It was just another ordinary day in the the classroom. They were going over pokemon evolution. Candice had decided to trick her students.
Candice:Ok class time for the last question. Does Ursaring evolve.
Instantly two students put their hands up. Jeremiah and Y/n. The teacher decided to pick her newest student.
Y/n:Yes Ursaring does evolve.
Candice:Sorry but that is incorrect.
Y/n:Then what is this? Go Grizz!
He throws a heavy ball as a pokemon emerged from it. He had a large brown body and stood on all fours. Each paw had long silver class that looked they could break through any mineral easily. His hunched over back had a mound of fur that resembled a mountains and he had a yellow spot on his forehead.

Grizz:Ursaluna! The pokemon instantly went to sleep as Y/n swear dropped and the class were left astonished

Grizz:Ursaluna!
The pokemon instantly went to sleep as Y/n swear dropped and the class were left astonished.
Candice:W-what?!
Y/n:This is the evolution of Ursaring. Ursaluna.
Candice and her entire class were flabbergasted as the bell rung signalling that the school day was over. The students left as Candice, with her puzzled expression got her phone out and dialed a number. After about 4 rings the person on the other side answered.
Cynthia:Hello this is champion Cynthia.
Candice:Hello Cynthia it's me Candice.
Cynthia:Oh Candice. What seems to be the problem?
Candice:Have you ever heard or seen a pokemon called Ursaluna or a Grass fighting Decidueye?
Cynthia then had a look of Intrigument.
Cynthia:Where did you see or hear of these pokemon?
Candice:One of my students has them on his team.
Cynthia was then surprised.
Cynthia:Candice those pokemon were pokemon that roamed the Hisui region, ancient Sinnoh but are extinct.
Candice:Well how does my students have one?
Cynthia:Not sure. Make sure to keep an eye on him. Once my schedule is free I will come over to Snow point city.
Candice:Ok.
The champion hangs up as Candice decided to leave the school. She walked around the streets as she saw Y/n wander into the forest.
Candice:Where is he going?
She quietly follows him making sure that he doesn't see him. She hides behind a tree as he gets two pokeballs out.
Y/n:Go Robin and Ban!
He sends out two pokemon. One was his ace and partner the Hisuian Decidueye. The other was a white and black fox who had yellow piercing eyes and long claws.

 The other was a white and black fox who had yellow piercing eyes and long claws

3 hours later.
Candice woke up to the feeling of warmth which confused her as the last thing she remembered was that she has frostbite crawling up her arm. She looked around to see that she was a house. She was placed on a blanket next time a warm fire and hit chocolate was placed on a table along with a note.
Note:Miss Candice when you wake up please drink this Hot chocolate and rest. I am very sorry for Ban. Please forgive me.
From Y/n
Candice took the hot chocolate and took a small sip. She felt an overwhelming warmth engulfed her body. She then sat down on a couch and took the rest that she needed.