'Just go on and talk. Don't mind me.'

She didn't say anything though, she was so expressive that she was able to convey her thoughts with just a look. (Y/N) watched with smiling eyes at the talking boys. Though Oikawa looked irritated at times, he actually included Ushijima with his and Iwaizumi's conversations. She loved seeing people getting along. She loved listening to others. And, most importantly, she loved and will continue to love human beings. They were intriguing to say at least.

"(Y/N)-san?" Iwaizumi's call brought her back to reality. Eyes blinking at him, she looked up, tilting her head, silently questioning what he needed. The brunette blinked back and casually asked, "Where do we go?" He earned silence and immediately realized what he said. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a creep."

(Y/N) laughed. "Nah, it's fine, Iwaizumi-san. You don't sound like that at all. You're just trying to help," she assured him, still holding on Oikawa's sleeve as they talked. "As for you question, I'm from Shichigahama." Ushijima and Oikawa, who were both having a one-sided conversation, heard her and raised an eyebrow at her statement. Her forehead creased at their reactions. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?"

"How did you reach Onagawa? That's super far, (Y/N)-chan," Oikawa told her.

"And, you were planning to carry all these by yourself?" Ushijma inquired.

"Like I said, it isn't that heavy. I can carry a submarine," (Y/N) assured them.

"That isn't believable at all." Iwaizumi deadpanned.

"Well, you should believe me!" (Y/N) stomped her feet on the ground.

Shichigahama... Iwaizumi looked forward and tried his absolute best to ignore the soft tugs the girl elicited from the back of his shirt. So that's why she told us that she came from the sea? She makes things a little confusing, he sweatdropped. He glanced at the girl who was observing Oikawa and Ushijima. Nah, she's the confusing one herself. I can't even get a read of her.

"Ah, (Y/N)-san."

A plain and familiar voice called out from the front. Once again, they all stopped walking. Iwaizumi and Ushijima weren't fazed at the new person standing in front of them, but Oikawa, ever the enthusiast of this person, grimaced and loudly let out a 'geh' after seeing his ex-junior and rival. (Y/N) peeked from behind and brightened to see her bestfriend. She saluted. "Hei hei, Tobio!"

The friend that she was talking about was him...?! Oikawa exclaimed in his mind.

"Osu, Kageyama," Iwaizumi greeted, mimicking (Y/N)'s salute.

I'm proud of you, Iwaizumi-san! (Y/N)'s eyes shone in joy at the sight of Iwaizumi imitating her actions.

"Iwaizumi-san, osu." Kageyama blinked at her reaction, he was a little confused but he didn't hesitate to show his respect by dipping his head at Ushijima and Oikawa. "Hello, Ushijima-san, Oikawa-san."

"Tsk!" The brunette ignored his greeting, earning a sweatdrop from (Y/N) and a smack from his bestfriend.

"Stop being an asshole, Crappykawa!"

"Yeah, yeah! Stop bullying my bestie!"

"Shut up, you two!"

Ushijima blinked and turned to the ravenette. With a light bow, he returned the ravenette's greeting. "Hello, Kageyama Tobio."

"Hi, Ushijima Wakatoshi-san."

These two are so alike, (Y/N) noted, smiling exasperatingly. "Toshi, stop that, that's too formal. Just say a 'hello' at least," she lightly reprimanded. She approached her friend and nudged his side. "You, too, Tobio," she quietly ushered.