"I don't mind, flower addict."

"I don't want to hear that from you, volleyball freak."

"Well, you are going to hear it without end, nerd."

"Oh gosh, Tobio, I want to hit you so bad with your bad insults."

Kageyama smirked, challenging her. (Y/N) pouted and gently knocked his back. She truly can't do anything to physically hurt this man. She can only do playful punches and hits. She breathed out tiredly, which obtained the attention of her friend. The ravenette placed his hand on top of her forehead. "You got a fever or something? You're kind of red," he stated.

(Y/N) shook her head. "No, not really. It's just so hot." She moved the ribbon tie and unbuttoned some of the collars of her uniform. Kageyama gulped at the sight of her collarbone and immediately snapped his head at the side. "Hm? Tobio?"

"Stop doing that. I'm a man, too," Kageyama reprimanded her, pink hue on his cheeks.

"You're an awkward dork, so I trust you not do anything," (Y/N) countered with a shrug.

Kageyama flicked her forehead. "Even if you trust me, don't do something like that in front of me or any men, you dunce." He felt her leaning on his back and breathed out. He can never get used to her antics. He took her lunch box and gave it to her. "Come on, you gotta eat, (Y/N)-san, or else I'll empty this."

"I will. Just let me rest for a second." (Y/N) inhaled and exhaled for a good five seconds and took her lunch box from her friend. "Thanks as always, Tobio."

Kageyama nodded and started to eat. They had their backs rested on each other. He smiled at the thought of someone having his back. Even though they didn't see one another every single day, they were still as close as ever. He was glad that (Y/N) wasn't the type to feel awkward when they don't see each other for a long period of time. When he's down, she was always there for her. And whenever they meet in spite of the long time they haven't seen each other, just one greeting and everything is back to normal.

"(Y/N)-san."

"Hm~? What's it?"

"How are you these days?"

(Y/N) chuckled at his question. "Same as always. I skip class and spend the rest of my days singing and watering the flowers."

Yet you still pass every single lesson in your class. Kageyama deadpanned. If there was something he knew about his friend, it was her love for music and anything related to it. So that includes singing, and opera. He had never heard her, but he was sure that she had a free-spirited style that complimented her attitude. "(Y/N)-san, do you know that you were called weird by other classes?"

(E/C) orbs fluttered at this. "Hm, seriously? I don't really care about it, but how?"

"I mean, who sings when they introduce themselves?" (Y/N) lets out a hey and pinched his nape. He grimaced at her grip but ignored it to tease her even more, "You even got to have your whole class sing without trying, you're super strange, (Y/N)-san. How do you even do that?"

"Hey, you're embarrassing me here," (Y/N) sulked, forehead on his shoulder. "I'm actually surprised when my classmates sang along. You remember when I said that I randomly sat by the teacher's desk, right?" Kageyama nodded and ate his sausages as he listened. "After that, I hit the desk repeatedly and started singing, and when I was on the second chorus, the whole class was singing along, too. Because of that, I got detention on the first day. I don't even know why that happened."

Kageyama snickered. "Detention on the first day? So cool."

"It's not cool! It's humiliating!" (Y/N) blushed.