THE START

HYEJIN POV:

Something was weird about the silence on the streets. It was pitch dark and there were no vehicles . I was scared to go back home. There was this feeling like someone would come and eat me up. I dint know why but it felt like a dejavu. It felt like the same scene happened once in this exact place. My vision becomes blur, and I start loosing conscious. The only thing I remember before completing closing my eyes was a guy catching me before I fall down.

Jimin pov:

I wondered what was wrong with her. Is the spell slowly wearing off, I thought. She seemed to recognize the place. I was thinking so hard to not notice yoongi hyung calling me. "Jin hyung wants us all in his office", he said. Jin hyung looked so serious. "Some one stole the revival spell from the magic library we protect.", he said. I was shocked. So, "he would revive all the dead souls now won't he?", namjoon hyung asked. Jin hyung said " that does not end there. He will drive energy from dark dimension. The darkness will now dominate and take a human form. We should stop it before it takes the human form. We have to kill and vanish the soul of the  person who used the revival spell."  A voice not of the guardians interrupted us. "Who are you guys exactly?", she asked. I completely knew now that it is the time to break her spell. But before I react she runs out of the house. I follow her. We now knew that the fact why were we still guardians after killing the younger brother. Elder brother already knew this would happen. So, our last mission before everything becomes normal is to end the guy who used the spell.