1

kevin's pov:
SYR, new york
11:52 am

i walked onto the private jet with my half smoked blunt, waiting for b and dougie so we can go to cali for this summer

i walked onto the private jet with my half smoked blunt, waiting for b and dougie so we can go to cali for this summer. ian never really been there or whatever but it seem coo yk? i'm supposed to making a song with this one nigga named toosii. my bags n shit was already onna jet so i'm just finna get comfortable and chill, dougie and b walked on the jet 15 minutes later with they slow asses like fuck, once they got on we had to wait another 20 minutes to leave so until then i just took me a nap.

--------✈️-------

after 8 long ass hours, we finally landed. once the plane fully stopped we got off and went to our driver with our bags n shit. walkin to the lil place where allem drivers n shit be i seen the one with me,b, and dougie name on a sign, we followed him and got in the truck with some dark ass tents, niggas goin all out for this feature. we sparked a wood and drove about 45 minutes from the airport to a mini mansion, this some secret society shit not gon lie. after smokin like 3 woods back to back niggas was smacked in the car, we got out after 5 minutes which felt like forever. this skinny ass nigga came out the cuts with about two to three shorties, they was cute but they looked like groupies. he walked up to us with the fems and greeted us. "wassup witchu, im toosii..you must be kay,b, and dougie?" he said questioningly. we agreed and dabbed shorty up, he let us in his home givin us a little tour, the farther we got in his house it was hella bitches like what is this a fuckin strip club? a porno? what the fuck goin on? i mean ian no downlow but damn its hella women in here..thought we was makin music not babies and sextapes. he brought us to this room all the way down the hall and it was like 3 females and 2 other niggas, we got introduced to each other, this lightskin nigga nodded his head and said "hannin" opening his hand for a handshake. the other darkskinned nigga nodded and proceeded to smoke a wood with a bottle of wock in his hand, i mind my business so i fasholy greeted him back cause ian no rude secret animosity havin ass nigga yk? but they started playin some beats and toosii hopped in the booth, the beat was coo and allat shit it was this drill beat this nigga was workin on.

"where the bathroom at?" i asked everyone in the room so i could at least get an answer from someone

"it's the third door on yo left nigga" some female said, like bitch don't get smart cause ian the one or the two . fuck wrong with these LA bitches dawg, i side eyed her and chuckled at her dumb lookin ass and left out the room goin to the bathroom. i made my way to the bathroom and as soon as i was done doin my shit and was about to wash my hands someone started banging on the fuckin door. like yo you can tell the shit occupied if the door locked and it didn't open the first time you twisted the fuckin knob stupid ass, i washed my hands and opened the door with a blank stare seeing who was banging on the door.

"you see i'm in the bathroom and you wanna bang on the fuckin door, you is on my dick like crazy" i said to the same bitch from the room

she smiled at me and giggled as if she was high,i walked past her and she started sayin weird as shit like bitch what? lucky my sister not here i would have her max- some other female came walking down the hallway

"sorry for my friend, she got shit in her system"

shorty was kind and nice enough to come get her friend cause i was finna turn around and let her have it, cause fuck is you laughing in my face for like shit funny when it's not at all.

i nodded and went my way back to the room

TBC🚸