---

    Everything went well.

    After Fang Yun became Ning Concubine, he was named a concubine again, and then became a noble concubine again.

    For a time, the concubines in the harem were both jealous and envious of this Concubine Ning, and they all ran to Wu Youyou to sow discord, trying to make Wu Youyou, the imperial concubine, stand up for them and take this woman out of nowhere. Pack up hard!

    The other concubines were jealous of Fang Yun, and only Wu Youyou, who knew the inside story, felt sorry for her.

    Who would have imagined that Concubine Ning, who was so popular and flourishing in the palace, was Queen Fang who was in the Jiaofang Palace back then? !

    From the queen to the concubine, this is not an upgrade, this is a downgrade!

    ——

    Finding that no one in the palace thought of Concubine Ning and Empress Fang together, the emperor became more courageous.

    It happened that Fang Yun was also clamoring for freedom. The emperor thought that even if someone recognized Fang Yun, he would definitely not dare to say anything, so he gave Fang Yun freedom and agreed to her activities in the harem.

    This created more opportunities for Wu Youyou and Fang Yun to meet.

    Wu Youyou's Qinggong is good, but she can't stand it every day and night!

    And every time I sneak into the Jingyi Palace at night, I can meet the Emperor Dog who came back halfway and Fang Yun Wencun, which made Wu Youyou's ears grow calluses!

    Too much delay!

    ——Wu

    Youyou and Fang Yun realized the freedom of meeting, and it became much more convenient to discuss many things.

    To outsiders, every meeting between Imperial Concubine and Concubine Ning was like eating gunpowder. The vicious Imperial Concubine often wore small shoes for Concubine Ning.

    But in fact, Wu Youyou and Fang Yun were secretly exchanging information under the guise of a quarrel.

    In addition to exchanging information, Wu Youyou also secretly handed over the Zijinzimu poison that Mrs. Dong brought into the palace to Fang Yun.

    This purple gold child poison is divided into two parts: child poison and mother poison. They are eaten separately, colorless, tasteless and non-toxic. But if the sub-poison and the mother-poison are allowed to merge, it will become a drug that has no cure, seeping into the internal organs little by little, causing the poisoned person to slowly exhaust and die.

    ——This is the optimal solution that Wu Youyou and Dong's father and son came up with after several discussions.

    Without costing one soldier or one soldier, and without letting the people of the capital fall into the midst of raging wars, the safety of the Dong family can be guaranteed.

    ——However

    , the plan cannot keep up with the changes.

    On the second day after Wu Youyou brought the poison of Zijin Zimu to Fang Yun, exciting good news came from Jingyi Palace - Concubine Ning Gui was happy!

    ----

    Hearing that Fang Yun was pregnant, Wu Youyou almost spat out a mouthful of old blood!

    God, are you playing with us? !

    How come Fang Yun didn't get pregnant early and late, but it happened at this time? !

    Could it be that this is the halo of the protagonist of the Dog Emperor? !

    For Fang Yun, although Emperor Dog is her genocide enemy, he is also the father of her child? !

    What kind of bullshit is this! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou who heard the news was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan.

    Wu Youyou was afraid that this incident would affect Fang Yun and make Fang Yun dispel the idea of ​​revenge.

    She was even more afraid that Fang Yun would beat him up and give away the Dong family!

    If Fang Yun were to defect, there would be a battle between the Dong family and the Gou Emperor!

    ——After

    Fang Yun became pregnant, the emperor became a pendant on her body. Except for the previous court, at other times, the emperor was stuck with Fang Yun and was inseparable from her.

    In addition, the emperor also secretly issued a decree, ordering the guards to keep an eye on every concubine in the palace and monitor their every move to prevent them from secretly poisoning the other party.

    As the person most likely to hurt Fang Yun, Wu Youyou got a monitoring team composed of twenty Guards.

    Under such strict surveillance, Wu Youyou could not find a chance to approach Fang Yun at all.

    In addition, the emperor is too lazy to continue to pretend. He stopped being patient with Wu Youyou, the imperial concubine from the Dong family, and didn't even meet her face to face.

    Without seeing Fang Yun, the emperor's attitude changed drastically, and Wu Youyou's heart hung high.

    At the same time, she immediately contacted her father and brother, so that the Dong family would be ready to confront the emperor at any time!

    ——But

    the emperor did not do anything out of the ordinary. He only saw Fang Yun and the child in Fang Yun's womb.

    Seeing the emperor's reaction, Wu Youyou couldn't help but guess in his heart - maybe... Fang Yun didn't betray the Dong family?

    She was a little relieved.

    Time flies, and another month has passed.

    Fang Yun's baby is stable, and the Dog Emperor is finally willing to let her come out for activities.

    After regaining his freedom, Fang Yun immediately sent news to Wu Youyou that the mother Zijin had dropped 60%, and everything went according to the original plan.