❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟏𝟓❜

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the two stayed inside the infirmary for a while until shoyo decided to leave.

while laying down and holding the ice pack, he sat up and called out to natsu who could be visibly seen checking out the medicines and medical supplies inside the glass cabinets and also the surgical tools.

"nee san," he called put to her, she hummed in response while checking out a bottle then another; not facing him. "can i borrow your airpods? i wanna listen to one of your music" she placed down the bottles and reached out to her pocket to throw her airpods and her phone at him. it was a miracle that it hadn't broken from earlier.

he placed down the ice pack and smoothly received it. he turned the bluetooth on and connected it to her phone. he then went to her playlist and played one music from his favorite musical duo; idkhbtfm

currently playing : idkhbtfm - absinthe

next to play : imagine dragons - i'm so sorry

he has taken a liking of the duo not too long ago. 'if i were you, then i'd stop talking. 'cause if i were you'll be a dead man walking.'

timeskip to evening

once evening came around, it was the same since yesterday.
eating, chatting, drinking light alcohol, etc.

all was pretty normal for him, until he was getting ready to sleep. he was alone inside the room at the moment, natsu was with the girls in another room chatting with them. while he was checking the duffle bag full of weapons again, he hears a rustle of leaves outside the window.

and it had caught his attention, he glances over at the window while his hands are still inside the bag.
'must be an animal wandering outside.' he thought continuing to check and count every weapon available inside.

while checking, he can hear whispers of his name from the other side.
"hinata shoyo" three times, but he chose to ignore it since it might have been a hallucination.

it kept going on until he took another glance to see a head retreat back to the darkness. his eyes widened as he rushed to the window to open the curtains just to be met by darkness of the outside and wind blowing.

he pressed his face asinst the glass pane to see if he can spot the figure once again. but to no avail, he couldn't find them. it was impossible for a person to climb up to his level, his room was on the second floor.

even if he opens the window, it might be a caution for him since the person might still be outside; waiting for them. but he decided to open the window and poke half of his body to check the outside.

he turned his head from left to right, while the cold wind blows his hair. he only hears nothing but the sound of wind and leaves rustling from the distance.

"shoyo?" a voice called out to him, making him flinch and stumble back inside the room. he looked over to see natsu with a cup of tea in her hand, he gasped in relief just to realize that it was just her and not anyone else. she took a look around the room then at their duffle bag, it was a bit messy. "something happened when i was not here, correct?"

he hates to admit it but he nodded his head while closing the window. she only sighed and placed down her cup of tea.
"and your arm is bleeding." she pointed out at his hand, it was only a graze from one of the knives shoyo had forgot to put a sheath on.

she grabbed a betadine and cotton from one of her bags and began to treat her brother's arm. "this is seriously one of your bad habits, ignoring your injuries." she continued to scold him, "even if you say 'you're okay', you're not. you really have to take notice of your injuries."

once she finished treating him, he only let out a sigh after staying silent the whole time of the treatment. but he really has to look out for his injuries. it has given him a habit of leaving them alone.

he looked at the window again, 'was i hallucinating earlier or not? but that voice was oddly familiar.' he decided to leave it alone and slide himself to sleep.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" blu yelled but not too loud at hoshiro once he got back inside the woods nearby.

the man said nothing a he walked past blu, who was in anger. not only did he sneak out again without him knowing, he had crept up to his room while whispering his name like an insane person.

"we're going back to the base." he stated,  he(blu) rolled his eyes in annoyance. he came there just to find hoshiro since he couldn't find him inside their buliding.

when they were outside of their base, hoshiro stopped walking and turned his head around to meet blu who was still pissed at the actions he has caused.

"i had a reason to go there, not just because of shoyo. but for something else." he told blu before he continued to make his way inside the building. meanwhile he – blu – was left outside with a surprised look.

for weeks and months, hoshiro would always stalk shoyo just for his beauty and body. nothing else, but that night has struck gold for him.

hoshiro has found something new there
'hoshiro has found something new there'

𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 (𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘋)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें