Aman was stunned.

"I heard Shyam talking with Di and Nani. He said he is going to find the truth through my wedding registration papers"

Aman rolled his eyes high.

"Thank God, you heard their talks. But who the hell gave the letter to them?" Aman asked gritting his teeth.

"A staff of Hotel Cool Fire"

"Whaaaat? How do you know?"

"The security told me that he saw Hotel Cool fire's tag in the man's shoes"

"But what connection he has with us? How does he know about the fake wedding?"

"I don't know what connection he has with us... I think Lavanya and Khushi should have talked something about it in the hotel cool fire yesterday. That's when he would have got to know about the fake wedding" Arnav said with disappointment.

"Let me check"

Aman dialed Lavanya. She attended it. Aman connected her through a conference call.

"Haan, Ammu"

"Did you guys talk something about the contract between ASR and Khushi in the hotel Cool Fire?" Aman asked her.

Lavanya bit her lip gulping.

"Tell me, Lavanya"

"I thanked Khushi for her help..."

Aman and Arnav sighed rolling their eyes. Aman disconnected the call without talking more. That made Lavanya nervous.

"I will handle this, ASR" Aman said.

"I want to know who did that" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"I will find it"

Disconnecting the call, Aman started to RM. he wanted to inquire the security who know about the man.

Arnav entered RM, composing himself. Shyam gestured Anjali and Nani to be quiet. They nodded ok.

"Arrey, Sale Sahib, you here?" Shyam asked him casually.

"Yeah... I came to take a file" Arnav said, running his eyes on them.

Anjali smiled at him slightly.

"Di, are you alright?" Arnav asked, not showing anything.

"I'm alright Chotte..."

Arnav nodded yes and headed to his room. Arnav pushed the door and entered in. He saw Khushi laying on the bed covering herself. He knew she was not sleeping. Closing the door, Arnav came to her. Khushi sat on the bed, hearing his shoe's step sound. Seeing her face, Arnav understood that she was crying. She got down from the bed with overflowing eyes.

"Khushi you don't have to be scared. I have made all the arrangements to make them believe that we are husband and wife. I will surely prove it" he tried to console her... more than that, he tried to stop her tears.

Khushi cried looking at the floor.

"Khushi..."

She didn't look at him.

"Khushi, please don't cry..." Arnav touched her head.

In no time, as Arnav didn't expect, Khushi throw herself on his chest and cried, making Arnav stunned.

"Arnavji... please save me. I don't have the guts to face them as a cheater. I don't want to stand in front of them bowing down. I can't see them hurt. They are broken down, Arnavji. They cried knowing the truth. Please, make them happy...Arnavji" she pleaded with him.

Arnav gulped down. He felt her body shivering. Arnav knew how much she felt bad about cheating on Raizadas. He knew this is one of the reasons why she agreed to the wedding. She didn't want to make them heartbroken. She was scared about facing this situation from the beginning. But, he never knew, they will face this situation one day.

Arnav held her shoulder by his right hand while his left hand touched her head.

"Khushi, I promise. I won't let you bow down. I will make them happy and will save your respect too. Trust me, Khushi."

Breaking the hug, Arnav cupped her face. Khushi's reddened face made his heart heavy. He wiped her face while nodding NO in the manner of DON'T CRY. She closed her eyes helplessly.

"We should be strong. We should not let them suspect us. What will they think if they see you crying? Go and wash your face. Try to be normal, as if nothing happened. Even if they ask you anything, you should handle them carefully. Just a few more hours... I will finish this issue. OK?"

She nodded slowly.

"Go and get fresh. You don't have to be at home. Come to AR with me"

Khushi nodded ok and went to the washroom. Arnav sat on the recliner and closed his eyes.

...................

Aman reached RM. He and stopped hearing securities of RM were talking.

"How could you allow someone to enter RM just because he said he is Khushi madam's friend, Raju?" One of the securities chided the particular security guard who allowed Deepak inside RM.

"How could I stop him if he said he is Khushi madam's friend?" Raju questioned him back.

"ASR is angry with us... he will be strict with us from here on," one among them said sadly.

"Why not we find the person who came to RM?" Raju asked.

"How could we find him?"

"He was wearing shoes with the Hotel Cool Fire's tag"

"Means?"

"He may be a worker of the hotel or might have been worked there"

"oh ho..."

Aman's face lit immediately.

"Hey, you..." He called the security.

All of them looked at Aman jerking.

"Sir..." Raju rushed to him.

"Could you identify him?" Aman asked.

"Yes, sir. I can surely identify him" the security who allowed Deepak said.

"Go and change your dress. Come quick" Aman said.

"Yes, sir" he rushed in without asking a question.

Changing his dress, Raju came in five minutes.

"Let's go..."

Aman started towards the hotel cool fire with Raju.

To be continued...