011 : BREAKDOWN

***

***

"YOU HAVE TO STOP MIRABEL!"

You and Camilo arrived at Casita only to spot Alma shouting at Mirabel. Isabella noticed you but quickly looked away in shame, you saw how her dress has some stains as the Casita is filled with plants that she made.

Everyone heard the noise as everyone went down to see what's happening.

"The cracks started because of you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa's losing her powers, Isabella's out of control because of you! I don't know why you weren't be given a gift but it is not an excuse for you to ruin this family!" Alma shouted as Mirabel gasped.

You look at everyone and they just stood there, you can see they wanted to protest but stopped themselves as they are too afraid of their Abuela, even Camilo.

"That's enough. Why would you even blame Mirabel for something she has no control?" You asked and they looked at you. Alma looked at you with her raging eyes.

Camilo grabbed your wrist but it wasn't enough to stop you from walking to them as he is too weak to do anything at the moment.

"You! You're here again? Why do you keep mendling with our family! When you showed up, Mirabel became such a handful. Tell me, did you plan this from the start? You got close with Mirabel and now Camilo?!" She said.

"What!? I didn't even know who you were not until Mirabel told me about you and this family!" You shouted back. The house started to shake but that is none of your concern right now.

"Quit your yapping! Get out of this house! You're not welcome!" Alma said as she pointed at the door, you gasped, offended.

"Abuela, please, she's special to me. Please don't treat her like that." Camilo finally stood up but Alma glared at him.

"You see what I mean? Now you got Camilo on your side! Did you brainwash him?"

"You're messed up. This family is messed up." You said.

"No matter how hard I try, I'll never be good enough." Mirabel said and everyone went quiet. "No matter how hard everyone of us tries."

She looked at Alma. "No matter how hard Luisa tries, she'll never be strong enough. Isabella won't be perfect enough. Bruno left this family because you only saw the worst in him!" Mirabel said.

"Bruno didn't care about this family!"

"You're wrong there Abuela, Bruno loves this family." You said as she stare at you.

"I love this family Abuela! We love this family! You're the one who doesn't care, you're the one breaking our home!" Mirabel said.

"Don't you ever-"

"The miracle is dying because of you."

Alma looks shock because of that statement.

Everyone stopped, the floors started to crack. The walls started to break.

"The candle!"

As soon as you saw the walls crack you immediately ran towards to grab the candle. The stairs shook but you were able to get up before it totally broke. Everyone shouted and yet you couldn't even understand a single word, everyone's voice mixed in along with the clouds thundering.

"(Y/N)! Get down! Let's leave!" You hear Camilo shout yet you didn't listen.

"Mirabel! Careful!" You said when you saw her almost slip.

"Leave it!" Camilo shouted, you saw how he jumped buy suddenly his gift faded as he fell.

"Casita! Catch Camilo!" You shouted. Casita assisted Camilo down the ground which made you sigh in relief.

"(Y/N)! Mirabel! Get down! The Casita is breaking down!"

You climbed up to the candle only to see Mirabel struggling to get it. You ran towards her as you hold her hips to help her stand up straight. She looked back at you.

Nodding you motioned her to hurry up which she did. She tried her best to grab it but the moving walls and floors made it hard for the both of you.

You can hear Camilo's desperate cries as he pleaded for you two to get down but you can't back down now.

You looked down and saw a glimpse of Camilo trying to get up but Casita kept pushing him out of the house. He looked up as he saw how the house starts to break down which made his heart pound as he worry for your safety.

"Casita! Let me through!" Camilo pleaded as he try to walk pass the wave of tiles bur he wasn't winning against Casita.

"Bonita please! If anything happens to you, I'll blame myself forever!" He shouted.

Felix tried to drag his son out of the house but he won't budge.

"Camilo! We need to get out!" His father said which he replied with a whine.

"Papa! (Y/N)'s still in there! I can't leave her!" He said as he pleaded his father to let him go.

"Just a little more!" Mirabel gritted her teeth as the candle touched her fingertips. You pushed her up more as she grab the candle making you two smile in relief, but it's still not done.

The house fell apart and your eyes widened. You pushed Mirabel down so she wouldn't get squashed by the house.

"Casita! Slide!" You shouted as Casita made a slide to catch Mirabel. "Protect Mirabel!" You shouted.

You saw her look up at you, it was too late. The rocks is right on top of you, everyone panicked. Mirabel asked Casita to protect you but the house couldn't do anything.

The last thing you heard was Camilo's cries as he called your name.

***
HELP I HOPE THIS WASNT TOO CRINGE OR SOMETJINH, ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTWR