Mark finds Teddy

Mark leaves the flashlight and goes to the secret room where teddy sat on the ground was waiting for them, Mark started crying both for fear and for happiness at having found Teddy.

The place was very scary then Mark took Teddy but it was a trap and someone took him inside a locked room, after 1 month he was still there but he had his notebook of his adventures with him, he hadn't written anything but had an idea for flee, th...

The place was very scary then Mark took Teddy but it was a trap and someone took him inside a locked room, after 1 month he was still there but he had his notebook of his adventures with him, he hadn't written anything but had an idea for flee, the terrified parents called the police but no one found him. Mark wrote what was going on and called the kidnapper distracting him with a glass of water so the kidnapper opened the door and Mark threw the note out of the room so his parents would see him as the room door was not there.

Eventually the parents found the room where a strange guy had stayed but then they were kidnapped too, the kidnapper told the police that the family had left with the child because it was only a rent and soon after he put the house up for sale. So many people have been in that house, 390 to be exact, all trapped in the room, the thing has been going on for 12 years.
The scary this is that I'm trapped too.
The end, created by Flavia Billi