It's her

Virat was devastated after his divorce,after his Sai left him. Everything changed after that,his family disowned him not actually but now noone talks to him,his parents moved away because they were so ashamed of him,Samrat moved to Pune with his mother,Pakhi divorced him to get a chance with Virat but that didn't happen because after the whole fiasco Virat had to marry Shruti to protect her dignity and his job... As expected no one accepted them and Sahas,Pakhi moved to her parents' house...

Virat POV

It's been 5 years since everything happened,because of 1 stupid promise I lost my everything,my parents,brother,friends,family and especially my Sai...I can't forget that day,when she left this house and after a month she sent me divorce papers with the help of Pulkit,she didn't meet me after that not once,I tried so many times but she refused to see me everytime but I can't blame her also. After Sahas's birth I had to marry Shruti for her dignity,for Sahas future and to save my duty and family name. But nothing changed,I still miss her,Shruti is still my namesake wife,my family still disgusts me and am still living my life like a zombie. I don't spend much time in my so called house,yes its just a house not home without her.
I was going for my duty,it's some wedding and I have to check all the security and before you judge my duty no I am still an IPS officer not some chaukidar, and this is some royal wedding,youngest Prince of Rathore family,a very famous and respected family of Jodhpur. Everything was  fine very normal but then suddenly I saw her...she was on stage wearing a pastel green color suit with open hair and minimal makeup and simple jewelry. She was looking like an angel well she is ofcource. She was talking with another young lady who was a little bit older than her.

I knew this was my second chance to make everything right,I knew god can't take her away from me. I was about to call her name but suddenly a man came behind her hugged her with full authority and she did not oppose infact she was smiling and laughing at his antics. My blood was boiling I wanted to shoot him on the spot but then other lady said "sharam karo abhay mana tum dono ki shadi hone wali hai but I am still here,your bhabhi,Priyal Rathore"...she's going to marry Prince Abhay Rathore.