Yelena chuckled and walked away, over into a kitchen area in the room, pouring two shots of vodka.

The next to approach her was Natasha, who she'd met before.

"Hey Moon, I see you forgave Bucky and had a bit of.. fun, with Pietro."

"If you mean.."

"I want to take you on a date. Tony told me what you like. I'll pick you up five tomorrow."

"Okay then, I-"

She stopped talking when Natasha walked away and into the elevator, disconnecting herself from the others.

The last person in the room who she didn't know was a tall blonde man with shoulder length hair and was significantly bigger and more muscular than any other an she'd ever encountered.

He sat with another man, looking to be around the same age, only this one had raven hair and a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

"I am Thor. Son of Odin. This is my brother. Loki."

"Hey I'm Moon."

Thor gave her a soft smile, but Loki still had the same look on his face as he stared her down.

"I look forward to spending time with you last Moon. One day you will be queen of Asgard."

He patted her shoulder and walked away, leaving Moon and his brother.

"Aren't you a sexy little thing. Pietro was right, you are breathtaking, my dear."

She looked down and blushed , hiding her face in her hair.

"I look forward to spending time with you, young midguardian."

He tucked her hair behind her ear and , mimicked his brothers action, patting her on the shoulder and walking away, leaving Moon with Yelena and Wanda.

Yelena came over with a shot of vodka and gave it to Moon, handing one to Wanda and keeping one to herself.

They all tapped their glasses together and drank before they were called for a mission and had to leave.

Pietro quickly dropped Moon home and sped back, leaving her in a but of a daze outside her apartment.

She unlocked the door and walked in a moment later, dropping her bag on the floor and wandering into her bathroom.

She tore off her clothes and looked down at her body, awaiting her newest soulmarks.

Disappointment took over her when she realised that they hadn't formed on her skin yet and she looked into a cupboard under the sink, taking out some hair dye.

She bleached half of it blonde and put black dye on the other half, walking into her bedroom and opening her laptop, pressing play on 'Cruella'.

It was her favourite movie and the main reason that she wanted to be a fashion designer. To have her own brand. To have items and pieces that she designed and made.

That was the dream.

A timer went off on her phone and she got into the shower, pressing play on a playlist with the songs from the cruella soundtrack.

Moon danced in the shower as the dye poured down the drain, singing the lyrics to 'killer queen' by Queen at the top of her lungs.

After an unnecessarily long shower, the teen with the two hair colours looked in the mirror, squealing with excitement as she saw the black and white contrast with each other.

She took out a pair of scissors and cut off chunks of her hair until it was at shoulder length.

She smiled at her reflection and ran out across the hall into Eric's apartment, jumping up and down as he started in shock.