"I'd like a red apple please". I said while smiling sweetly. I took a silver coin in my pocket and give it to the lady.

Oh I forgot to mention that they have different money, unlike on earth.

Silver coin. Is like a hundred pesos in the Philippines.
And Gold Coins. Are like thousands.

"Thank you lady, here it is eat it". She said, forcefully. My eyebrow creased by her actions, she's weird. Mukha namang nakita Niya Ang pagkunot noo ko kaya bigla nagbago Ang kanyang Mukha, from persuasive face naging kaawang-awa matanda.

"I mean I want to know if it's delicious or not" she said nervously, I actually find it suspicious so I put the apple down, her face suddenly turned furious while looking at the apple na hawak ko kanina.

"Why did you put it back!!". She shouted at me she's making a scene for me to look like a bad guy. Shezzz what should I do, this lady surely up to something aish bakit kasi Hindi ko dala Ang libro.

"I-"

"What she's doing?"

"Did she bullied the old lady? How cruel of her"

"She looks like she's not from here, but base on her clothes, she looks like commoner"

"Tsk, that girl doesn't have a good manner, bullying an old lady?"

What the? Seriously? I didn't do anything, I looked back at the lady. She is smirking at me now. Geez this arrggghh. Gusto ko maiyak, they accusing me. They all surround me like a criminal.

"I d-didnt--"

"Justice!". From the crowd I saw Sawyer making his way to me. His face is furious. I don't know but I felt scared, that kind of face, I saw that in the series, kahit Hindi ako si Faith sa series na iyon, I still feel her fear towards Sawyer. His face is fierce and intimidating. His looking at me with a angry look. I shivered in fear.

"I d-didnt-- do anything I swear". Halos pasigaw ko sabi sa kanya. He is almost on my place.

"That woman, she talk bad things about my product, she curse me and even threaten me". That lady said that's makes the crowd bewildered by her statement and here I am lost in thoughts. I was more afraid of Sawyers face than any other speculation circling on this crowd and this lady. I don't care about her baseless accusations what I'm fear about is Sawyer was about to do. He walk fast towards me, that almost weaken my feet to fall on the ground.

Yes I was remember that kind of face that he shown, is when Faith take her life infront of him and Felicity.

I felt dizzy and my heart starting to beat louder. My hands tremble and cold. I also felt the cold sweat on my forehead. He is now infront of me, I saw his hand lift up, I close my eyes tightly waiting for what he would do. But instead of a slap that I expected I felt his touch on my back and push me towards his chest. He is now hugging me.

"shhhhh justice it's not your fault, I'm sorry I'm late". Huh? What just happen? Teka why did I exaggerating things earlier, I mean the way he looks, he really look like his about to explode in anger.

I looked up to him which is the bad move, dahil Ang lapit Ng Mukha Namin sa isa't Isa. He also lower his head down kaya muntik na kami magkahalikan. I felt my cheeks heat so I look away and distance myself a bit.

"Aheem, you're not angry?". I said while looking at the side. I still can't look at him, I felt embarrass.

"Why would I?". Oo nga Naman, pero kasi eh yung Mukha Niya.

"You look angry awhile ago"I said and still not looking at him.

"Justice look at me". Nah-uh dude, I shake my head. I felt his hand hold my chin and suddenly face it to him. Damn Ang lapit Talaga Ng Mukha Niya. I was stunned seeing his handsome face.

"I was angry because they accusing you without proper evidence". Ahhh Yun Pala Yun. I nod at him and I step backwards, keeping a 5 meters apart from him. His a living temptation to my sleeping hormone.

"Ok". I just said and look away, I still feel the heat of my face but I hope I didn't look tomato right now. I fan myself using my hands to ease the heat.

"What's happening here?". I heard Luka in the crowd.

"Oh my is that Prince Luka Benefeil from Arosaville City?"

"Now I remember that man is Prince Cash Benefeil, the two prince is here oh my!".

"Then who's that lady, wearing a commoners clothes?"

"I don't know maybe an attention seeker".

"I don't think so Prince Cash Hug her a while ago right?"

Arrgghh marites, kahit saan Ako mapunta lage ka paring present, ma medieval era man oh modern.

"Justice what is it again? Did you bully this old lady?". Ohh I almost forgot that his the villainess of my life.

"I didn't bully her". I said, and almost shouting.

"Yes you did woman, you dare to insult me and my store, you I'll mannered woman". Damn how this old lady, can lie with a straight face.

"Look Old Lady, I didn't insult you nor your store, I was about to eat this apple but you seem quite suspicious for forcing me to eat it infront of you". I said atlast, I don't want to hide this matter and spare this old lady, infact I have a hunch that she's not a normal old lady. I saw how her eyes wide in shock.

"You! How dare you turn the tables, you think that they will believe you're false statement?". She said I looked around and they are starting gossiping again and I look at the two prince who have a deep thoughts I think they will weigh our Statement whose telling the truth and whose not.

"I don't care if they believen me or not, but I didn't do wrong". I said confidently.

"Lady Faith, what's happening?". I saw Bright running towards our direction and hold my hand with a worried face, behind her is Olivia and Felicity.

"I was just accused". I said to bright and smiled at her.

"Lady Justice what did you do this time? Stop belittle people, you're not in our Territory". What the heck is this Female lead saying? Did she just added fuel to the fire?

"My! So she's really that kind of person, and Lady ? She must be the daughter of a noble"

"Tsk, such beauty is kind of waste with that manner of hers".

Damn, what is she intent to do?

"Lady, on behalf of her I will apologize for what she said and did to you".

"Oh! You're so kind darling, you have a kind heart unlike others. But you don't need to apologize on her behalf let her do that, she's that one at fault". Damn. How could she say that without a proper knowledge about what really happen?

I was about to defend myself when someone stop me sa pamamagitan Ng paghawak Ng aking Balikat. I look at who is it, and I saw Sawyer with a reassuring smile habang sa likuran Niya Luka na may hawak na Lalaking pawisan, who is that?

______________________________________
a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right reserved.