"It's not, as long as you don't go full out infront of me....I'm fine." He smiled, laughing softly. 

I nodded and rolled my eyes, "Thanks Tubbo."

Time Skip ~ 12:06pm

We had been hanging out at Coffee Bee for about an hour or so. It was nice hanging out with my two favorite people.

We decided to go outside and play in the snow now. And before we locked up, Ranboo paid for the drinks even though Tubbo and his mom literally owned it. He was sweet like that though.

I walked out the door and into the cold air. I shivered and Tubbo laughed, "I love the cold."

Then he ran, jumping into the snow. He started making snow angels and giggling. Then I felt Ranboo wrap his arms around me, "It's okay if your cold, just go inside."

"I'm not...." I said through my chattering teeth.

He laughed, "Okay."

Then he walked off to Tubbo and joined him in making snow angels. I smiled to myself, they're awsome.

I finally joined them after a couple minutes of adjusting to the cold. Then we made snowman using twigs and rocks. Everything was nice and 'jolly', till someone threw a snowball at me. Ofcourse I dodged it though.....I'm a pro gamer. However, it hit my snowman in the face, taking its whole head down to the ground.

I gasped and ran after him, "Tubbo you little shit!"

He was laughing maniacally as he ran yelling, "You'll never catch me!"

Ranboo just continued on with what he was doing though. Laser focused as always.

When I grabbed Tubbo finally, I whispered and pointed, "There's our victim Tubs, now take aim........"

He laughed quietly and we both made snowballs. Once we were ready he looked at me and I nodded.

"Fire!" He yelled and we both launched our snowballs right at Ranboo.

One hit his face dead center, thrown by yours truly. And the other thrown by Tubbo 'suprisingly' decapitated his snowman just as it had, mine.

Me and Tubbo burst into laughter....Ranboo on the other hand...did not. He wiped the snow off his face and jacket. Then he glared at us both as we continued laughing.

He walked over to Tubbo's snowman and looked over to us smirking. I gasped knowing what he'd do and I looked at Tubbo. He was shaking his head frowning. I was grinning, trying to hide my smile from Tubbo......as he had decapitated my snowman before. When Ranboo stood back he smiled at us and Tubbo let out a sigh. I was surprised he hadn't slapped its face off. Then in one swift motion, Ranboo had kicked the head of Tubbo's snowman onto the floor. Tubbo then fell to his knees dramatically as Ranboo flashed him a quick evil smile and shrug.

"Noooooo!!!" Tubbo yelled loudly and then he frowned.

"Wow Ranboo, that was just hot- I- I mean evil, that was so evil." It just came out, I had no control.

He laughed and playfully rolled his eyes. Then he bent down forming snowballs in each of his hands. Then he threw both right at me and Tubbo.

"Why you fuckin-" I ran after him.

Tubbo trailing right behind us as he yelled, "You fucked up big time!"

We chased each other around for a bit and then Ranboo tripped and fell into a pile of snow. I jumped right ontop of him.

"Gottcha!" I said out of breath.

He kissed my cheek, "Okay fair enough. Now get off."

Then Tubbo flew into us, "Yeah we got him!"