𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞ミ

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

"So tell me what the hell between you and Suna last time" Kiyoko asks sitting beside you on your bed. You scoffed before smiling "nothing really we just went to the beach smoked went to get food and that's all"

You didn't want to tell Kiyo about the kiss because it might not mean anything to Suna, maybe it was his way of having fun or maybe he really did wanted to kiss you.

-"oh, that's all?" she asks. you playfully rolled your eyes "Yes Kiyo that's all", "well Atsumu was very pissed seeing Suna hold your hands and being gone together for too long" You scrunched your face "why would he even care?"
"i don't know" she replied.

-You look outside watching the rain drop onto the concrete pavement. You let out sigh at how bored you were,You could watch on netflix... but there aren't any good shows on it anymore. You classes were also canceled today which made your efforts of doing your home earlier go in vain.

-"Y/n Aran said Suna wants you to come along with them later tonight"

-You turn away from the window to look at her direction , "why didn't he text me ?"

-she shrugged her shoulders "i don't know"

-"ill go if you're going". Kiyoko tosses her phone landing beside you on the bed. You hear a phone buzz. "is that mine?" You look at the direction where the buzz came from, spotting your phone turning on from a notification.

-"nope it's mine", Kiyoko turned back around her attention towards her Chemistry homework she needed to finish up. You unlock your phone opening a text from Suna.

Rin
you coming right ?

You
yes i am

Rin
good :)

-You decided to take a nap for time to pass by. "i'm taking a nap you better not wake me up or i'm not going"

-"yeah yeah what ever"

︎ ────────────

You are all dressed wearing (the outfit of your choice). "KIYOOO ARE YOU READY??" you yelled. She comes out twirling around "how do i look?"

-"you are so hot, Aran would be drooling over you my fuck". She giggled "thanks bae we definitely fucking after this" . This was just a way you two complimented each other.

-"Y/N you still coming even though you know Atsumu will be there" She closed the door behind her locking. "i really don't give a fuck about him so yeah"

-"alright then let's go"

────────────