"WILL, SCOTT, DEL! COME HERE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Will was the first here and he slipped on some mud. Scott and Del were walking talking about something.

"Shelby, you don't have to yell. I think I might have hearing problems now," Scott started laughing at Will's comment. I was very unamused.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. I chose you three to help with the building process. H said this is going to be where we settle down. I was thinking of three different styles of houses, and I want your input. First one is underground and it's bigger on the inside than on the outside. Second we go for a town, with a center with all our houses around the outside. Third, we have everyone's differ from the others. The third would be the hardest, but it would be great in the long picture. Let's say we get attacked, we go underground. Your thoughts?" I said almost all in one breath.

"I say the third option. It would be beneficial in the long run and it shouldn't take that long if we have other's help with clearing out the area and digging out area's for the underground ones," Scott said after a minute of thinking. Will and Del both agreed.

"O.K. I'll go tell Li.. H what kind of style we're going for so he can start getting the materials for us. Thanks guys. We'll start building next week once we figure out the placing of all of the homes and such. Night guys," I said walking away. I started to do some rough outlines that night.

"Liam, we decided to go for a mixed community of some sorts. We can have an underground bunker with stored materials, food, clothing, and such. What are your thoughts?" I asked then I heard soft snores, and I smiled to myself. I put out my light and got into bed.

"Shelby. Wake up. I want to show you something," Liam said trying to get me up. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I slipped on some shoes and went with Liam. Wonder what he wanted to show me this early in the morning? He took me over to a cliff. I was about to ask why he got me up so early, but I saw the most beautiful sunrise I could ever imagine.

"Shelby, be careful. You almost just walked off the cliff," Liam said grabbing my arm. I looked at him and gave a faint smile. I was about to thank him, but Scott came running over to Liam.

"H, we have a problem back at camp. Graze went off saying how someone took something of his," Scott said out of breath and a worried look on his face. It was hard to worry Scott, at all, so something was really wrong. We started running in the direction of camp, but I tripped over a log.

"LIAM! I think I broke my ankle," I said in tears. Liam looked at me then motioned for Scott to go and grab me. Liam continued running back to camp while Scott picked me up and started walking back to camp. I was crying so much I must've fallen asleep.

"Shelby! Thank Notch you're alright. Mariel bandaged up your ankle and made you a pair of crutches. You gave all of us a small heart attack," Liam said running up to hug me. I was a little surprised, but I returned the hug. Scott was the next in the tent.

"Shelby, don't scare us like that. I thought a bear was attacking you," Scott said giving me a small hug. I wasn't as surprised about his hug, but Liam never hugs anyone. Liam only let Scott, Mariel, and himself see me, but I understand, because Liam is very overprotective of me, he always has been.

I woke up the next morning with a giant pain in my ankle. I then remembered that I broke it. I got up and put on one shoe then grabbed my crutches that Mariel made for me. I walked out of the tent to see the camp busy putting materials into chests.

"Will!" I yelled, shortly followed by a thud. Will ran over to me with a list of materials needed for all the builds we were going to do.

"Shelby, good to see you up and running, so to speak. How are you feeling?" Will asked as I took the list, looking over the list of materials. We needed more iron for the main building, some quartz, maybe some sea-lanterns, and glowstone.

"We need more iron, maybe some sea-lanterns, some quartz, and glowstone. But everything else seems fine," I said handing back the list he looked at me like I was crazy. I glared at him. Will turned around and ran, I think to tell the gatherers about what we needed more of.

I went to find Liam, of course he was in the main tent talking to Scott. Scott saw me first the he must've told Liam because Liam walked over to me. He looked at me with a small smile. I smiled back and he just gave a small laugh.

"What are you doing here? You should be in bed," Liam said. I shook my head no.

"I want to help," I stated and went over to the table where Liam and Scott were previously at. Scott looked at Liam, then handed me the plans for the village. I looked over them and grabbed a pencil. Scott was about to stop me, but Liam gave him a stern look. I change the plans a little to have more room in some of the houses and added room to Liam's and my house for town meetings and such.

"You had some of the houses to cramped and had a four block center. I just changed them a little," I said handing them back to Scott. He looked over them and saw what I meant. He nodded the walked to start the building process on Liam's and my house.

"I think you just shocked Scoot. Good job Shub's," he said before walking off. I just stood there. Liam hasn't called me that since I was young. I just shook it off and went outside. It was really busy. It was a calming sight for some reason, maybe because we are finally settling down.

"... No Graze, what are you doing? You were supposed to be out gathering materials. Stop trying to build," Will was shouting at Graze, can't say I'm surprised. Will just sighed. I walked up behind him and he didn't notice.

"You should go easy on him. He's new, he doesn't know what the rules are. He's also the youngest," I said into his ear he screamed and fell on the ground. Scott, Del, and Dillan walked over and they were laughing at something. Del saw me and shut his mouth rather quickly. Dillan looked at him confused then say why he shut up.

"Scott, why do people do that when they see me?" I asked as soon as he walked over to me. He laughed.

"Well, they think that you're married to Liam, yes I know his real name. And they don't want to get in trouble with him," he said standing next to me. I thought about it and sighed. Liam's like my brother. He practically raised me from the age of eight. He might be younger than I am, but he understood what I was trying to say when I didn't know how to speak very well. He taught me to read, and to have an understandable conversation with others.

"Ewww. Me and Liam married! Who would think that. He's like my brother," I said after a minute. Scott laughed and brought me back to mine and Liam's tent. He said goodnight, then went back to his tent. I was actually feeling quite tired. I went over to my bed and saw a note.

Dear Shelby,

I went on a caving trip so I won't be back till late. Goodnight my little pumpkin spice.

Love,

Liam

Huh, no wonder people think we're married. They don't know that he has always called me strange names. Now that I think about it he has never dated anyone. He's had plenty of time. What am I talking about? Liam is always busy with the camp and how we're going to survive that he's never really had much free time. I fell asleep rather quickly.

________________________________________________

This story is from my secondary account that I lost the password to. I hope you enjoy. And if you are from there there are some typos that I fixed and I've added more so keep reading

Love MoMo mother of all mythical shit