colors..

Kei tsukishima pov:
As most people can tell you I'm not good when it comes to people. I insult them and bring them down. Although yes its rude that just how I work. Maybe someday someone will bring me out the pit of dispair.? Who knows what the feeling of black and white feels. It feel much more saddening and depressing. Tadashi tells me someday I'll see color or feel the love of another human. "Okay guys line up nekoma is here" coach yells at us.

They walk in. I thought they didnt have a manager. Or is that a player? Who knows..

God that manager is so small.

This manager keeps talking to kuroo. Are they dating? How lovely..I hate it.

Is my plan to ruin their love by kidnapping the manager..maybe- aye I said maybe.

"Would you like some more water?" She asks me. "Yea and are you and kuroo dating or friends.?" She look stunned "oh uhm..dating actually" she smile.

Oh how much people I would kill to see that smile again..it so loving.

Is this the color tadashi speaks of..

"Hey what's your name?" I ask her "y/n l/n yours?" "Kei tsukishima" she smiles at me. "Wipe that horrid smile off your face. You have a boyfriend dont you?" I smirk and walk off.

Why do I do that- instinct, surely not.

"Did I do something wrong?" I hear her say.

"No"

"Then why where you being rude a minute ago?"

"I have no clue.."
"You can talk to me"
She smiles
Wow..