Chapter 2: Welcome to Your New Home, Again

Начните с самого начала

We get ready, and of course Ron looses everything and isn't able to find any of his clothing until I look for it and find it in plain sight.

"What would you do without me?" I ask him.

"We'll I'd probably just as my mum." He smirks.

"Oh so I'm your mom now?"

"Well, no, you're better and more beautiful and..."

"... oh I'm better! Ha! I'm definitely telling Molly you said that!"

"No that's not what I meant!" He exclaims.

"Whatever Ron, come on let's see what we can have for breakfast." I grab his arm and run down the stairs.

The kitchens empty.

I see a green sticky note on the table,

"Love what's this?" Ron asks me.

"Well that's a muggle piece of green paper with a tack like substance on the back to make it sticky." I explain.

"How do they get the substance on there? How do they make the substance? How do they make the paper green?" Ron begins to ask a million questions about the sticky note instead of reading what it actually says.

"Wow, you definitely are your fathers son aren't you red?" I say sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks.

"Nothing... haha rubber ducks."

"What?" He says extremely confused.

"Nothing don't worry about it, now, the sticky note."

Gone to the burrow,
meet us at 9 3/4 you're big enough to get there yourselves. I took all of your things, don't worry about them.
Love, Mom

We're gone too!
See you at school
Riley and George

"Was this how you communicated in the muggle world?" Ron asks

"We'll not really, this is just for once in a while things. Come on we better get going."

We headed for London my floo powder.

Once we got there, right away Ron spotted the wall, and I spotted a large group of red heads. Family.

"Look 9 3/4!" Ron said

"Look the Weasleys!" I say at the same time.

"MUM!" Ron yells.

We run towards them, getting closer and closer to the platform wall entrance.

"y/n, ron hello, now come come we musnt be late, Ginny go ahead." Molly puts her arm around me. "Are you ready dear?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say.

"See you on the other side." Riley says as she winks at me. Her and George head through the wall, gone in the blink of an eye.